[ROM] ZR3D 4.3GT! (7-3) [team420] beats, fast! (ota-2.17.651.5)

8th May 2012, 09:49 PM   |  #6851  
Thanks Meter: 9

119 posts
I love this ROM.. i have three days since i installed it in my phone n i love it.. smooth, fast, no random reboots its fckn stable.. in my opinion i think this Rom is the best and i think it doesnt need any update.. good job
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to m3xicanprid3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 09:58 PM   |  #6852  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 84

553 posts
More
I sure wish I could have the white circle battery on the GT version. D/L link broken
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guyandhisdog For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 10:29 PM   |  #6853  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Andover NH
Thanks Meter: 11,903

6,354 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyandhisdog

I sure wish I could have the white circle battery on the GT version. D/L link broken

Ill get one up tonight. Had to remove link due to framework incompatabilities with newer updates.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to [motionless] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 10:29 PM   |  #6854  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 188

207 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3xicanprid3

I love this ROM.. i have three days since i installed it in my phone n i love it.. smooth, fast, no random reboots its fckn stable.. in my opinion i think this Rom is the best and i think it doesnt need any update.. good job

I agree this is the only rom I've stuck with with since flashing it! I have flashed the ICS roms and came straight back :P battery life is so much better here for now cant wait to see the ZR-ICSense roms a few releases down the road I have a feeling it's gonna be beastly!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nymica For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 10:30 PM   |  #6855  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Andover NH

6,354 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Only thing left I have to add that's in my plans are the ICS rotation animations. Now that I know how

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to [motionless] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 10:32 PM   |  #6856  
Flag Boise, ID
Thanks Meter: 21

56 posts
More
Love the new build Team 420!

Did run into one oddity on 3.0GT: with the new Weather lockscreen, it appears to be using a default wallpaper that does not match my set wallpaper. I thought that maybe changing the wallpaper would resolve it, but it did not. Known bug or user education issue?

Thanks again for your hard work! I'd had a few recent lockups on the 2.4B version I'd been running for the last few weeks. Stopped by XDA to check if it was a known issue and, lo-and-behold you'd already come out with a newer version.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MJMcMahon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 10:36 PM   |  #6857  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Andover NH

6,354 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJMcMahon

Love the new build Team 420!

Did run into one oddity on 3.0GT: with the new Weather lockscreen, it appears to be using a default wallpaper that does not match my set wallpaper. I thought that maybe changing the wallpaper would resolve it, but it did not. Known bug or user education issue?

Thanks again for your hard work! I'd had a few recent lockups on the 2.4B version I'd been running for the last few weeks. Stopped by XDA to check if it was a known issue and, lo-and-behold you'd already come out with a newer version.

That wallpaper is an m10 png in the lockscreen. I can get you a different one if you want. Also search out il duce. He has a thread on it and takes custom requests. He's good and quick with it too.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to [motionless] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #6858  
Flag Boise, ID
Thanks Meter: 21

56 posts
More
Thanks Drop...wasn't sure whether it was configurable or not. I'm certainly not so opposed to the current one to request a custom build.

Again, great work!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MJMcMahon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 11:18 PM   |  #6859  
Flag Davenport, Florida
Thanks Meter: 292

369 posts
More
Red face
Quote:

I agree,... I'm sure Drop will think of something to add in as always but if there is any rom to finalize, this one would be it! Tooooo dam perfect!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaybell4444 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 11:32 PM   |  #6860  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 582

855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444

I agree,... I'm sure Drop will think of something to add in as always but if there is any rom to finalize, this one would be it! Tooooo dam perfect!

+1...this is a true masterpeice no update needed here, maybe an add here and there

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evomike77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
420, amazing rom!, bad ass rom!!!, balls to the wall, ftw, makes my nipples hard, special blends, zr3d
Previous Thread Next Thread