Post Reply

[ROM] ZR3D 4.3GT! (7-3) [team420] beats, fast! (ota-2.17.651.5)

8th May 2012, 09:49 PM   |  #6851  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
119 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
I love this ROM.. i have three days since i installed it in my phone n i love it.. smooth, fast, no random reboots its fckn stable.. in my opinion i think this Rom is the best and i think it doesnt need any update.. good job
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to m3xicanprid3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 09:58 PM   |  #6852  
guyandhisdog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 84
 
553 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
I sure wish I could have the white circle battery on the GT version. D/L link broken
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guyandhisdog For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 10:29 PM   |  #6853  
[motionless]'s Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Andover NH
Thanks Meter: 11,903
 
6,354 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyandhisdog

I sure wish I could have the white circle battery on the GT version. D/L link broken

Ill get one up tonight. Had to remove link due to framework incompatabilities with newer updates.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to [motionless] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 10:29 PM   |  #6854  
nymica's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 188
 
207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3xicanprid3

I love this ROM.. i have three days since i installed it in my phone n i love it.. smooth, fast, no random reboots its fckn stable.. in my opinion i think this Rom is the best and i think it doesnt need any update.. good job

I agree this is the only rom I've stuck with with since flashing it! I have flashed the ICS roms and came straight back :P battery life is so much better here for now cant wait to see the ZR-ICSense roms a few releases down the road I have a feeling it's gonna be beastly!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nymica For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 10:30 PM   |  #6855  
[motionless]'s Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Andover NH
Thanks Meter: 11,903
 
6,354 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3xicanprid3

I love this ROM.. i have three days since i installed it in my phone n i love it.. smooth, fast, no random reboots its fckn stable.. in my opinion i think this Rom is the best and i think it doesnt need any update.. good job

Only thing left I have to add that's in my plans are the ICS rotation animations. Now that I know how

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to [motionless] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 10:32 PM   |  #6856  
Member
Flag Boise, ID
Thanks Meter: 21
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Love the new build Team 420!

Did run into one oddity on 3.0GT: with the new Weather lockscreen, it appears to be using a default wallpaper that does not match my set wallpaper. I thought that maybe changing the wallpaper would resolve it, but it did not. Known bug or user education issue?

Thanks again for your hard work! I'd had a few recent lockups on the 2.4B version I'd been running for the last few weeks. Stopped by XDA to check if it was a known issue and, lo-and-behold you'd already come out with a newer version.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MJMcMahon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 10:36 PM   |  #6857  
[motionless]'s Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Andover NH
Thanks Meter: 11,903
 
6,354 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJMcMahon

Love the new build Team 420!

Did run into one oddity on 3.0GT: with the new Weather lockscreen, it appears to be using a default wallpaper that does not match my set wallpaper. I thought that maybe changing the wallpaper would resolve it, but it did not. Known bug or user education issue?

Thanks again for your hard work! I'd had a few recent lockups on the 2.4B version I'd been running for the last few weeks. Stopped by XDA to check if it was a known issue and, lo-and-behold you'd already come out with a newer version.

That wallpaper is an m10 png in the lockscreen. I can get you a different one if you want. Also search out il duce. He has a thread on it and takes custom requests. He's good and quick with it too.



Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to [motionless] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #6858  
Member
Flag Boise, ID
Thanks Meter: 21
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Thanks Drop...wasn't sure whether it was configurable or not. I'm certainly not so opposed to the current one to request a custom build.

Again, great work!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MJMcMahon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 11:18 PM   |  #6859  
Jaybell4444's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Davenport, Florida
Thanks Meter: 292
 
369 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3xicanprid3

I love this ROM.. i have three days since i installed it in my phone n i love it.. smooth, fast, no random reboots its fckn stable.. in my opinion i think this Rom is the best and i think it doesnt need any update.. good job

I agree,... I'm sure Drop will think of something to add in as always but if there is any rom to finalize, this one would be it! Tooooo dam perfect!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaybell4444 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 11:32 PM   |  #6860  
evomike77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 582
 
855 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444

I agree,... I'm sure Drop will think of something to add in as always but if there is any rom to finalize, this one would be it! Tooooo dam perfect!

+1...this is a true masterpeice no update needed here, maybe an add here and there

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evomike77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
420, amazing rom!, bad ass rom!!!, balls to the wall, ftw, makes my nipples hard, special blends, zr3d
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in EVO 3D CDMA Android Development by ThreadRank