Originally Posted by KindaUndisputed
I know I'm bringing back a dead thread but I have some more questions.
1. Do you think tegra 3 will become dated quite soon ( due to the new chip in iPad3)
2. Whicy type of websites cant I go on?
3. Do you think it's copable and sufficient to be using it as a laptop but only being able to do one thing at a time?
4. When does the infinity release? Will the prime receive a price drop after this?
Sent from my R800i using XDA
1. no, the tegra 3 > a5x. the a5x is an enhanced dual core. teh ipad's strength is in the quad core GPU. Tegra 3 is solid and is only in one tablet so far that has been released. It's got a solid future!
2. Ummmm, java or flash heavy sites would be tough ,but dif browsers have dif strengths and weaknesses. I can't really say which sites don't work, try it out!
3. Yes, it's cut down on my procrastination and distractions 10-fold. Really this is person specific and depends on waht you need it for. some things are easier on the laptop but this is truly specific to the tasks you do on it.
4. Probably sometime in the late spring early summer. Maybe in June? As for hte price drop, ask Asus...no one knows for sure.
Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app
Nexus 7 FHD: 4.4.3 stock, unlocked bootloader
HTC One XL: CleanROM 7R2
Nokia Lumia 800: WinPhone 7.8
Retired devices: Asus Transformer Prime, Nokia E62, Nokia E61, HTC Fuze, HTC Tilt2, Nokia E72, HTC Inspire
Hit thanks if I helped you please