Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,091 Members 52,735 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]5-23-2012[DiSCONTINUED]| AOKP-Insomnia Build 37 For MT4G

Tip us?
 
0.0
Old
#2011  
0.0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,639
Posts: 5,601
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksunnyv1011 View Post
Getting amazing battery life on this ROM, better than any other ICS ROM I have used so far! Thank you!
How the heck do you get 13h with 67% left? The only thing I can think of is if you don't use any social networking sites and you don't auto sync accounts. I have 16h with 15% left

Sent from my myTouch 4G
if i have helped you, please click the "thanks" button

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: Google Nexus 4
ROM: temasek CM11.0

Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2013)
ROM: Carbon 4.4.2

Phone: T-Mobile myTouch 4G (R.I.P.)
ROM: my Jellybean port
 
pyr0sphere
Old
#2012  
pyr0sphere's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 147
Posts: 550
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.0 View Post
How the heck do you get 13h with 67% left? The only thing I can think of is if you don't use any social networking sites and you don't auto sync accounts. I have 16h with 15% left

Sent from my myTouch 4G
13+ hours off battery but less than 1 hour of the screen being on. Basically, very minimal usage of the phone i.e. standby
 
0.0
Old
#2013  
0.0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,639
Posts: 5,601
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0sphere View Post
13+ hours off battery but less than 1 hour of the screen being on. Basically, very minimal usage of the phone i.e. standby
oh, didnt see the screen on part. thats not accurate then . i have my phone on almost all the time, whether its texting, checking xda, twitter, fb, instagram...and the list goes on and on lol
if i have helped you, please click the "thanks" button

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: Google Nexus 4
ROM: temasek CM11.0

Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2013)
ROM: Carbon 4.4.2

Phone: T-Mobile myTouch 4G (R.I.P.)
ROM: my Jellybean port
 
Ksunnyv1011
Old
#2014  
Ksunnyv1011's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 413
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.0 View Post
oh, didnt see the screen on part. thats not accurate then . i have my phone on almost all the time, whether its texting, checking xda, twitter, fb, instagram...and the list goes on and on lol
Lol yeah but standby has been great, usually don't get standby time that great. Also what do you get around for screen on time by 15 percent?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

If I've helped you in any possible way, Make sure you hit Thanks!
 
tnpapadakos
Old
#2015  
tnpapadakos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,027
Posts: 2,878
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tampa

 
DONATE TO ME
no idea...just used it and its been 'working' for me...I don't video a lot so idk if there's any bugs...but at least it works at all

Sent from my htc glacier-soon-to-be-One X.....using xda premium
 
0.0
Old
#2016  
0.0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,639
Posts: 5,601
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksunnyv1011 View Post
Lol yeah but standby has been great, usually don't get standby time that great. Also what do you get around for screen on time by 15 percent?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA
Over 50% for screen on

Sent from my myTouch 4G
if i have helped you, please click the "thanks" button

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: Google Nexus 4
ROM: temasek CM11.0

Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2013)
ROM: Carbon 4.4.2

Phone: T-Mobile myTouch 4G (R.I.P.)
ROM: my Jellybean port
 
doat
Old
#2017  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 566
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.0 View Post
DSP manager has always been an ongoing problem. Don't use it

Sent from my myTouch 4G
Lol Music FX acts weird when I connect my aux cable in my car to my phone, in order to hear the changes I have made I have to reconnect the cable then start the song again but with my earbuds it works perfectly fine.
 
0.0
Old
#2018  
0.0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,639
Posts: 5,601
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by doat View Post
Lol Music FX acts weird when I connect my aux cable in my car to my phone, in order to hear the changes I have made I have to reconnect the cable then start the song again but with my earbuds it works perfectly fine.
try "equalizer" on the play store
if i have helped you, please click the "thanks" button

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: Google Nexus 4
ROM: temasek CM11.0

Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2013)
ROM: Carbon 4.4.2

Phone: T-Mobile myTouch 4G (R.I.P.)
ROM: my Jellybean port
The Following User Says Thank You to 0.0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
emailtvo
Old
#2019  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 45
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.0 View Post
try "equalizer" on the play store


Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
 
tnpapadakos
Old
#2020  
tnpapadakos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,027
Posts: 2,878
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tampa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by doat View Post
...One bug so far, I tried changing the governor in Rom Control and it won't change and it will say Unfortunately, ROM control has stopped.
this has been happening to me as well...allows me to change min and max, but then, if the phone sleeps, and i open rom control to see the values in performance, "rom control has stopped" message comes up, then next time i open performance, min and max are back to defaults again

was this guy's question ever addressed?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes