Thanks to dany547 for the tut, you can view the thread HERE.
You will need:
-a WINDOWS XP,VISTA,SEVEN machine
-NET COMPACT FRAMEWORK 2.0
-USB CABLE AND THE S5570 ,doh!
1) Download all files on the flashing tools located on the first post. (extract flashing tools)
2) Install SAMSUNG_USB (skip this step if you have installed KIES)
3) Download the firmware you desire from the first post and extract it anywhere you want.
4) For a successful flash, be sure to charge your phone to 70% or more.
5) Turn off your phone and enter download mode. (press vol.down + Home button + power button while the phone is off)
6) Now enter ODIN on your computer.
7) Load the OPS file that you have just downloaded by clicking OPS on Odin and select TASS_v1.0.ops
8) Check the boxes from the Option section. (One Package, Auto Reboot, Protect OPS)
9) Load the ROM you've downloaded by clicking One Package and select the ROM.
10) Connect the USB cable,now in Odin at COM PORT MAPPING is should appeare the USB cable as connected(COM1,COM2 etc)
11) Click Start and wait 5-6mins. It must say above the COM connection PASS on a blue backgroud to disconnect the USB cable and u are done.
NOTE: If bootloops occurs, just wipe data.
1.) Go to recovery mode.
2.) Select "wipe data/factory reset" just below the encircled selection.