[ROM][Sense 4.0][FINISHED] OrDroid 9.0.0 | EQS | APM | Tweaks | Fast & Stable

Tip us?

GhostZini
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by smx11 View Post
4EXT 4EVER zemo!
I used to use 4ext but since I've been on ordroid I've only used clockwork out of laziness and its never let me down once. They both work fine mate

sent from a blackhole powered by CoinDroid magicka

GhostZini
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Can hardly wait to see what's in store for us with new update. Feels like Xmas.

sent from a blackhole powered by CoinDroid magicka

freddy0000
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Hi
Just a quicky nooby question just installed this and now a couple of my apps won't install like the natwest one just keeps saying its not compatible with my device

tigcf
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy0000 View Post
Hi
Just a quicky nooby question just installed this and now a couple of my apps won't install like the natwest one just keeps saying its not compatible with my device
Did you change the pixel density? If so, revert back to stock values.

twoutlaw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Will it be possible to flash the 6.0.0 without full wipe (5.0.2 installed)? I need to do a full wipe because I've some troubles with Coindroid 1.5.2 but I need my Sensation tomorrow. If it's possible to flash without wipe I will first flash the 5.0.2.

Jaglicic
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoutlaw View Post
Will it be possible to flash the 6.0.0 without full wipe (5.0.2 installed)? I need to do a full wipe because I've some troubles with Coindroid 1.5.2 but I need my Sensation tomorrow. If it's possible to flash without wipe I will first flash the 5.0.2.
Don't think so...

Sent from my Sensation

sjknight413
Old
Thanks Meter 654

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoutlaw View Post
It will probably be possible, but I and I'm sure schnizlon and any others will recommend to full wipe as it looks like there are a few major framework file changes.

http://samuel-knight.co.uk

HTC Sensation:
UnORom CyanogenMod 11 with Flemmard's 3.4.82 kernel
// Android 4.4.2 // 3.4.82 Kernel by Flemmard

Nexus 7:
ParanoidAndroid 4.1 Betas
// Android 4.4.2 // M-Kernel A67

[HTC Artemis > HTC Hero > HTC Desire > HTC Sensation/Google Nexus 7]

The Following User Says Thank You to sjknight413 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jedi2011
Old
Thanks Meter 94
As a rule of thumb with any ROM, if the first digit changes a full wipe is mandatory, if the second digit changes then wiping is optional, if the third digit changes then wiping isn't needed.

Bye bye Sensation, you've been awesome! Hello S4...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jedi2011 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bs android
Old
Thanks Meter 71
One x has a keyboard without arrows in landscape. Can that be ported to work with Ordroid ?

shnizlon
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 12889

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs android View Post
One x has a keyboard without arrows in landscape. Can that be ported to work with Ordroid ?
Give me a link for it and I'll try to port it

If you appreciate my work, you can buy me a beer:

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shnizlon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android 4, awesome, baadnewzisthebigspoon, best sensation rom, best sense 4 rom available, bricked kernel, chuuuj, coindroid, epic, fapfapfap, fapfapfap shniz n baad, htc sensation, i would plow this rom if it was woman, ic3cub3, ice cream sandwich, omfg, one s port, ordroid, quadrant useless, sense 4.0, shitzlon u r de beast, shniz can't stop won't stop!, shniz is the shniznit!!!, shnizlon ur da man!, simply amazing