5,814,863 Members 49,609 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][06/26] ICS StuNNeR - 1.6.26

Tip us?

lfaitas
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Halo! i just installed your rom and it works very well on my galaxy note... just a few questions about missing features...
i am missing Dock option in system setings, which i need to select audio out from docking station ( i use it to play music & video when i my car through the samsung car dock).
I am also trying to find from where to download the stock samsung applications, such as the ones which make use of the spen & also polaris office (which also make us of the pen)..etc..
Thanks!

irwanizam
Old
Thanks Meter 17
hi guys,

i have some problem with "no service" in my tablet statusbar lockscreen. how to change this? Anyone? its kinda annoying.

joseca_peru
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfaitas View Post
Halo! i just installed your rom and it works very well on my galaxy note... just a few questions about missing features...
i am missing Dock option in system setings, which i need to select audio out from docking station ( i use it to play music & video when i my car through the samsung car dock).
I am also trying to find from where to download the stock samsung applications, such as the ones which make use of the spen & also polaris office (which also make us of the pen)..etc..
Thanks!
I made a backup previously flashing this ROM and when I wanted to instal the Samsung Apps occurred an error (I'm using Titanium backup).

antiochasylum
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7,623

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by neobuddy89 View Post
I am testing these settings, may be you guys like to test it too...

Under Performance in Euphoria Control:
Change minimum frequency to 500 MHz,
Governor to "Performance"
Check apply on boot.

Sleep of death, in most cases, is due to kernel.
The device frequency is too low that it cannot wake and RIL messes it more.
Setting it to performance will lock the CPU at 1.2ghz and it will never drop below that. Setting the minimum at 500 should eliminate any SOD, so the CPU will never drop below 500 when sleeping. Also means it might not ever deep sleep, equals a possible battery drain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfaitas View Post
Thanks!
Apparently you don't know the difference in AOSP and samcrap firmwares. S pen is Samsung only. Not AOSP. If you are looking for s pen functionality go back to a Samsung rom. Not AOSP.

Oh and I don't have any issue with SODs

Sent from my sticky fingers because Ice cream sandwiches are tasty.

Click below to see my teams work

Team Asylum CM 10.1 for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 HSPA
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Nexus 4(mako)
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 For the N7000

Nexus One < Tab 7 < Xoom < Tab 10.1 < Nexus S < Galaxy S II < Tab 7 Plus < Galaxy Nexus < Galaxy Note N7K < Nexus 7 < Galaxy S III < AT&T Galaxy S III < Galaxy Note II < Nexus 4 < Nexus 7 2013 < Galaxy Note 3 < Nexus 5

neobuddy89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12,891

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum View Post
Setting it to performance will lock the CPU at 1.2ghz and it will never drop below that. Setting the minimum at 500 should eliminate any SOD, so the CPU will never drop below 500 when sleeping. Also means it might not ever deep sleep, equals a possible battery drain.

Sent from my sticky fingers because Ice cream sandwiches are tasty.
Setting minimum to 500 would not prevent deep sleep.
Wish to Donate via PayPal? Send me PM first.

Google Nexus 5 | Galaxy Vibrant
I want to change the world but they wouldn't give me the source code.

CAF Kernel - Chaos 11.0+ | Team Passion on FB | N5 XDA Group on FB
Signed-off-by: Pranav Vashi <neobuddy89@gmail.com>

irwanizam
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by irwanizam View Post
hi guys,

i have some problem with "no service" in my tablet statusbar lockscreen. how to change this? Anyone? its kinda annoying.

Bring up my post.

droid rocks
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Google Play Store Error 921

This is a nice rom. My only issue is the error 921. I am tring to download ezpdf reader and the install fails with this error. Is there a simple fix?

Igor02
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by iffamies View Post
If you want to go to stock, just flash stock firmware using Odin. If you want to go to a custom one (I suggest you do this), flash Abyss kernel 3.9 (redpill recovery), then flash a custom GB ROM.
Thanks a lot! I am back on gingerbread now. pew!
Next I will flash a clean stock ROM and will try it again!

matius44
Old
Thanks Meter 1,077
I also noticed a problem with installing some apps, it only says "Application not installed"..
That happened with me specifically with PES 2012 and Fifa 12
Thanks a lot chasmodo, great friends are rare these days

tupac19861013
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Even i get that error (Application Not Installed) when trying to install my all time favorite game "Where's my Water..?", plus there are few other apps which does this...

As i think this is because of the fact that external_sd is being mounted under sdcard instead of mnt...!!! This is just a suggestion, if you could give out a fix for it that would be so awesome....!!!

Tags
!!!xtremer!!!, *abhi boomed here*, antiochasylum's avatar is watching you, awesomesauce, batman is a lie, endorsed by chasmodo, epic rom is epic, face melting goodness, humpty dumpty was pushed, ics, lordmanhattan was here, stunner, tasty, toxicthunder swears by this
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe