Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,599 Members 36,563 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][06/26] ICS StuNNeR - 1.6.26

Tip us?

Hendrickson
Old
Thanks Meter 281
Any news on a new version with that custom kernel you mentioned?

talhamid
Old
Thanks Meter 168
I can't advise you on that since I have never considered going back to gb :) but my best guess is yes, just flash Abyss and the flash GB over it

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
TALHA BIN HAMID
Armchair Geek and Proud of It
lessapple.blogspot.com

C500-X120-X200-X820-6233-N80-6120-N81-N82-5800-N97-N900-Legend-Desire-Galaxy S-Desire HD-Xperia X10 Mini -Galaxy S2-Xperia Mini-Galaxy Nexus-Galaxy Note-Galaxy Nexus-Galaxy Note 2-HTC Desire X-HTC One X-LG Nexus 4-Sony Xperia Z-Samsung Galaxy S4-HTC Desire 500-HTC One-HTC Butterfly S-HTC One-LG G2-Google Nexus 5-Galaxy Note 3-LG Optimus G Pro

speedbird787
Old
(Last edited by speedbird787; 21st May 2012 at 03:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 14
sorry. wrong post.
Samsung Galaxy S3

ExilHh
Old
(Last edited by ExilHh; 21st May 2012 at 07:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfan' View Post
why the root explorer app cant work on this rom

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
Root explorer is working fine here....
YouŽll Never Walk Alone...
The Following User Says Thank You to ExilHh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nokiadave
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question What has happened to ICS Stunner Beta 5?

I currently have Beta 5 version of ICS Stunner on my Note and it works great, I have noticed that Beta 5 is no longer mentioned on here, can you tell me what version has superceded it so I can update to the latest version or would you advise waiting until Samsung release the official version of ICS?

Also, will you be applying the ICS Stunner magic (love the Euphoria controls options) to the official release when it comes out?

Many thanks for your great work and your outstanding contribution to the community of Android users !!

abhisahara
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,710

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiadave View Post
I currently have Beta 5 version of ICS Stunner on my Note and it works great, I have noticed that Beta 5 is no longer mentioned on here, can you tell me what version has superceded it so I can update to the latest version or would you advise waiting until Samsung release the official version of ICS?

Also, will you be applying the ICS Stunner magic (love the Euphoria controls options) to the official release when it comes out?

Many thanks for your great work and your outstanding contribution to the community of Android users !!
If beta 5 is working fine for you then i will advise you to stay on it. The latest is 1.4.26.1. There are risks flashing in CWM so refrain unless you really want to take the plunge! Neo got his phone bricked while working on a new build and also he relocated to a new city hence the development is going on slow! You will see wats coming next when its ready!

BOOMED from my BOMBASTIC NOTE
The Following User Says Thank You to abhisahara For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nathalex27
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiadave View Post

Seriously dude.......check first post in this thread for that kind of info.
For any rom, updates are always in the first post.
Any noob would know atleast that.

furthermore

Flashing the latest stunner version can be done using cm9 or abyss 4.2 redpill kernel.
DO NOT USE CWM IN EITHER YOUR BETA VERSION OR THE UPDATED VERSION.
Use mobile odin to flash the kernel.
Using lp1-6 is dangerous. please read the sticky in "Note android development" section. That's about hardbrick danger in the lp 1-6 kernels.

Staxxthedan
Old
Thanks Meter 725
Hmmm... I am always getting back to stunner. Great rom mate. but we really need to change the kernel....Don't have much time nowadays...but looks like for the sake of my note, I might as well play with this and see what happens...
ROOTED GALAXY NOTE 3+ ROOTED GALAXY GEAR

"For I am wrestling against the despotisms, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly sphere..

It is Finished before it started - I am a God Child.

talhamid
Old
Thanks Meter 168
Default Irritating wake up

Hello

Is anyone experiencing this? My phone's screen turns on by itself even though there is no notification. Then it refuses to go to sleep. I don't have any data connections at work. Even when I lock it via power button, it comes back on.

What gives?
TALHA BIN HAMID
Armchair Geek and Proud of It
lessapple.blogspot.com

C500-X120-X200-X820-6233-N80-6120-N81-N82-5800-N97-N900-Legend-Desire-Galaxy S-Desire HD-Xperia X10 Mini -Galaxy S2-Xperia Mini-Galaxy Nexus-Galaxy Note-Galaxy Nexus-Galaxy Note 2-HTC Desire X-HTC One X-LG Nexus 4-Sony Xperia Z-Samsung Galaxy S4-HTC Desire 500-HTC One-HTC Butterfly S-HTC One-LG G2-Google Nexus 5-Galaxy Note 3-LG Optimus G Pro

numbnutsuk
Old
Thanks Meter 150
What is Swagger Mode? Can someone please explain

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

Tags
!!!xtremer!!!, *abhi boomed here*, antiochasylum's avatar is watching you, awesomesauce, batman is a lie, endorsed by chasmodo, epic rom is epic, face melting goodness, humpty dumpty was pushed, ics, lordmanhattan was here, stunner, tasty, toxicthunder swears by this
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe