- Fastboot wipe (optional)
- Remove sd card and sim card (necessary)
- Make sure you have proper drivers (necessary)
- Use the latest RSD (recommended)
- Make sure you have the correct (signed) SBF, best to use the build that the phone was last on officially
- Double check everything (important)
- Put the phone into RSD mode (then plug it into the computer) and select the appropriate file in RSD and press "Start" (cross fingers)
Always use caution
when using RSD. If you're not sure about something then find the answer FIRST
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage you might cause to your phone by following these instructions. This is a suggested overview and you should put in the proper amount of research and time to make sure you are doing things correctly.
With that said, depending on why
you want to return to stock it may be preferable to use a "Fruitcake" as others have suggested, but I have successfully used RSD Lite to return my phone to stock in the past so it is "possible", though not recommended.
Originally Posted by timeshare1234
Hello, i have an unlocked and rooted atrix with the ROM Neutrino. I want to get back to stock (the way the phone came). will RSD Lite be able to do this? If so can someone please leave instructions on how to do it...Thanks so much!
Current Device(s): Google Nexus 4 - Asus TF300T
Previous Devices: AT&T Galaxy S3 - Nexus 7 - Google Galaxy Nexus - AT&T One X - AT&T Galaxy Note - Samsung Skyrocket - AT&T Atrix 4G - Samsung Focus - HTC Inspire - Blackberry Torch - iPhone 4 - HTC Legend - Google/HTC Nexus One - Motorola Backflip - iPhone 3GS - iPhone 3G - iPhone 2G - AT&T Moto Q - T-Mobile Sideick EX - T-Mobile Shadow