Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,302 Members 51,287 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any official Ice Cream for the inspire 4G??

Tip us?

Jawad646
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Any official Ice Cream for the inspire 4G??

Hello,

I was wondering if there is an official Ice Cream for the inspire 4G since the HTC announced that the Desire HD will have an official Ice Cream.

If it's not, is there any team will work on porting this official copy to inspire 4G since they are almost the same?

I know there are teams working on Ice Cream for inspire 4G and others but still in alpha or beta.

Thanks in advance

1ChesterD
Old
Thanks Meter 141
Wrong place to post this. A little searching would have given you your answer. In short, no. ATT won't release one as the Inspire is Eol. Also, the Desire HD rom hasn't been officially released.
I may be a few years older then the BUFF, but we both can still raise hell when needed.

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 10798

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawad646 View Post
Hello,

I was wondering if there is an official Ice Cream for the inspire 4G since the HTC announced that the Desire HD will have an official Ice Cream.

If it's not, is there any team will work on porting this official copy to inspire 4G since they are almost the same?

I know there are teams working on Ice Cream for inspire 4G and others but still in alpha or beta.

Thanks in advance
As stated in the post above. No there will be no ICS for the Inspire just like there was no Official Sense 3.0 for the inspire that fixed the WiFi security issue wither. ATT normally only puts out one update per phone.

A search would have told you this. Thread closed

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly

The Following User Says Thank You to zelendel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe