[ICS][4.0.4][28/03/2012] ExROM 2.0 - New Impression !!
TAKE CARE, THIS ROM HAS A SCRIPT THAT WIPE DATA. DON'T FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR APP AND DATA (i.e. Titanium)
- Based on Android 4.0.4 [IMM30B] EliteV8.0 PURE DROID AOSP GALAXY NEXUS PORT
- ZipAligned & Deodexed
- Optimized framework .jar & .apk
- Video Record at 720p without blinks
- Integrated voice control, Gmail & Gtalk
- SD in PC
- GPS Fix
- Apex Launcher
- Beats Audio
- FaceUnlock via CWM
- More RAM mem
- Optimized Services.jar
- Restore fix
- Sim contacts import fix
- Modem Nexus S KF1
- Change 2G/3G perfect.
- Bars coverage perfect .
- Perfect Airplane Mode.
- Better 3D/2D
- Mod TaskSwitch WP7
- Mod tweaks (init.d)
- Bravia engine (better quality videos & photo)
- Notification Toogles
- Wallpapers Update
- Fix "r" virtual operators
- Snake Battery Saver (GNex)
- Please report to me !
Flash from another ICS ROM
- just wipe data
- wait about 2 minutes on the first startup.
- just enjoy ! :D
Installation of other kernels
- In CWM, run Install ultimate_kernel_cleaning_script_v4_by_lippol94.zip here.(Thanks to Lippol94)
- Install Kernel (Glitch, Kisses, etc..)
- In advanced option, run Reboot Recovery (NO Reboot system now).
- Reboot system now
--> For battery life: I think that you have to calibrate your battery.
- Run the device down until it turns itself off.
- Turn it back on and wait for it to turn itself off again.
- Remove the battery for 10 seconds.
- Replace the battery, but leave the device off.
- Charge the device until full and then for another hour.
- Enter recovery and go to advanced -> wipe battery status. Apply it.
- Run the device’s battery down until it turns itself off.
- Turn the device on and charge for at least 8 hours.
- Unplug the device, turn off, then charge for another hour.
- Unplug the device, turn on, wait 2 minutes.
- Turn off again and charge for another hour.
- Restart and use as normal.
- Based on Elite v8 (Thanks for this). Framework really is 4.0.4 IMM30B. There're no more customization on this framework. So, no build-in Toogles and some feature now.
- Include TweakZ v6.
- Update apps.
- Maybe mute/unmute gone (for my case).
- Sorry, but wipe data now. We'll on a new base.
- Keep report to me. Let's me improve this Rom for using daily.
- Update some 3D drivers from Nexus S.
- Update libs from Elite 7.1
- Settings work correctly (include Extra Settings). Reboot settings work correctly, too.
- Update Phone.apk by sixstringsg. (Test for mute/unmute bug, please).
- Logcat work right now !
- Increase call volume.
- Update kernel subZero 1.0.1 build #34. Voodoo Color & Sound now !
- Update Apex Launcher
- Update Google Play [Unlimited]
- Fix mute/unmute. (Thanks Nelson for Phone.apk fixed)
- Update somes apps
- I didn't test about GPS Deep Sleep issue yet. I think that it fixed by kernel. :)
- From after this version, I'll try to make rom without wipe data...
- Change back to KB5 for connections
- Change back to kernel subZero 1.0 build 5
- New bootanimation.
- Change based-on to Elite Rom (4.0.4 port from Nexus S).
- Radio KF1 port from Nexus S. So make connection issues.
- subZero Kernel 1.0 build 21
I have installed the ROM and here are the issues that I have seen so far:
Reboot puts in your into recovery (have not tested if selecting Recovery then reboot resolves this).
I had to flash a different modem (KB5) to get a signal.
I only tested GPS briefly indoors, but was unable to get a lock (not surprising, only rarely did this ever happened regardless of ROM).
Outside of those things, the ROM appears to be rather quick.
Our smartphones are our lives. They store our contacts, emails, … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?