Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,946 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] help I have an unknown error when installing Gingerbread in my p1000n

Tip us?
 
fr1691
Old
(Last edited by fr1691; 18th March 2012 at 10:20 PM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Salvador
Unhappy [Q] help I have an unknown error when installing Gingerbread in my p1000n

successfully installed packed.
- - Upldating filesystem...
E: failed to mount / dbdata (invalid argument)
E: discard_filesystem_for_rfs:Can't mount / dbdata

- - Wiping cache...
formatting cache...
Cache wipe failed.
- -Updating application...
E: failed to mount / data (invalid argument)
E: install_application_for_customer :Can't mount / data

your storage not prepared yet, please use UI menu for format and reboot actions. copy application failed.


--Appling Multi-CSC...
Installing Multi-CSC
copied the packages.
Multi_CSC : common contents(1)
Canīt access to '/system/csc/PGU/system/'.
Successfully applied multi-CSC


this error throws me my tablet after trying to update with the official version

as we explain the model is p1000n and perform the update via the ODIN.

I'm desperate please help
 
rangercaptain
Old
#2  
rangercaptain's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1661
Posts: 4,366
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: West Coast of California
It sounds like you didn't flash the dbdata file, or go into recovery after you flashed. What instructions did you follow?
 
fr1691
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Salvador
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangercaptain View Post
It sounds like you didn't flash the dbdata file, or go into recovery after you flashed. What instructions did you follow?
Gingerbread first install a missing file but then I found dbdata in a post of this forum and then install it as the instructions said, that's where I get the error
attempt to move from gingerbread froyo because the buttons and capacitive screen not working and my tablet today and made ​​a greater mistake than try to install the kernel Huberos but after the word Samsug restarts and this becomes a repetitive cycle.
if I can help many thanks from now, I appreciate that very
 
fr1691
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Salvador
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangercaptain View Post
It sounds like you didn't flash the dbdata file, or go into recovery after you flashed. What instructions did you follow?
the instructions were to put the downloaded file called ODIN dbdata.tar in where it says PDA, and uncheck Re-Partition and finally flashing
 
fr1691
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Salvador
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangercaptain View Post
It sounds like you didn't flash the dbdata file, or go into recovery after you flashed. What instructions did you follow?
Answer me hello and give a little support, I appreciate that very
 
yappoe
Old
(Last edited by yappoe; 22nd March 2012 at 04:48 AM.)
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 163
Posts: 296
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr1691 View Post
Answer me hello and give a little support, I appreciate that very
Please flash dbdata.rfs at the following link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post23348040

I hope this solve your problem.

If that fails, please follow this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=p1000n

If that still fails, let's start from the very beginning:

you can download any official firmware at http://fus.nanzen.se/

1a. Download Check Fus Downloader 2.1
Open Check Fus Downloader, and select the correct model of your G-Tab, choose a Firmware for your region. It will automatically decode the .enc2 file to.zip file

2.a. Extract the .zip file generated from decoding file to a folder and you will get
tar.md 5 file.

3. Start Odin - put the .md5 to PDA and leave everything else as is.
4. Go to download mode on the G-tab (Power + Volume down) - connect to your computer.

and click start. It takes about 6 to 7 minutes to do the flashing.

Can't guarentee if it would work, but good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to yappoe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
fr1691
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Salvador
Quote:
Originally Posted by yappoe View Post
Please flash dbdata.rfs at the following link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post23348040

I hope this solve your problem.

If that fails, please follow this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=p1000n

If that still fails, let's start from the very beginning:

you can download any official firmware at http://fus.nanzen.se/

1a. Download Check Fus Downloader 2.1
Open Check Fus Downloader, and select the correct model of your G-Tab, choose a Firmware for your region. It will automatically decode the .enc2 file to.zip file

2.a. Extract the .zip file generated from decoding file to a folder and you will get
tar.md 5 file.

3. Start Odin - put the .md5 to PDA and leave everything else as is.
4. Go to download mode on the G-tab (Power + Volume down) - connect to your computer.

and click start. It takes about 6 to 7 minutes to do the flashing.

Can't guarentee if it would work, but good luck.

friend the day after following your instructions I have only the following error

- -Updating application...
E: failed to mount / data (invalid argument)
E: install_application_for_customer :Can't mount / data

your storage not prepared yet, please use UI menu for format and reboot actions. copy application failed.


--Appling Multi-CSC...
Installing Multi-CSC
copied the packages.
Multi_CSC : common contents(1)
Canīt access to '/system/csc/PGU/system/'.
Successfully applied multi-CSC
 
yappoe
Old
(Last edited by yappoe; 23rd March 2012 at 08:14 AM.)
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 163
Posts: 296
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr1691 View Post
friend the day after following your instructions I have only the following error

- -Updating application...
E: failed to mount / data (invalid argument)
E: install_application_for_customer :Can't mount / data

your storage not prepared yet, please use UI menu for format and reboot actions. copy application failed.


--Appling Multi-CSC...
Installing Multi-CSC
copied the packages.
Multi_CSC : common contents(1)
Canīt access to '/system/csc/PGU/system/'.
Successfully applied multi-CSC
There were 3 options. Which step did you follow?

on your CWM, do you have the option of mount/unmount (Should be under "Storage Menu")? If yes, can you try if you can mount /data?
 
fr1691
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Salvador
Quote:
Originally Posted by yappoe View Post
There were 3 options. Which step did you follow?

on your CWM, do you have the option of mount/unmount (Should be under "Storage Menu")? If yes, can you try if you can mount /data?

Mount HumberOs v 2.1 from the external memory, from the cwm, but the system after installation reboots again, but it still does not start rebooting.
over other options and try the 2 options, the first and third, the second I can not try because my tablet is not burned and that's one solution for burning tablets
 
fr1691
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Salvador
Quote:
Originally Posted by yappoe View Post
There were 3 options. Which step did you follow?

on your CWM, do you have the option of mount/unmount (Should be under "Storage Menu")? If yes, can you try if you can mount /data?
help me please

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Get Your Cargo to its Destination in 4×4 Military Operations Reborn

Racing games have evolved quite a bit since the days of Pole … more

Automate Your Device with Sfen

Changing the profile of yourdevice manually is now long forgotten. Since the advent of Android automation … more

Galaxy Photo Screen Lock Displays a Photo Slideshow on Your Lock Screen

Being the most often looked at part of our devices UI, the lock … more

Boost the LG G3 Speaker and Headphone Volume

It seems like OEMs are stepping up their game, with regards to thequality of their devices sound … more