No registration required

Please close this thread

OP Soldier-2Point0

Soldier-2Point0
19th March 2012, 08:13 PM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Please close this thread
Last edited by Soldier-2Point0; 4th April 2012 at 06:02 PM.
20th March 2012, 02:22 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

124 posts
Alright, I just did this. I will report back on whether or not this is a permanent solution to the battery issue after I kill my phone, and try to re-charge it.

***EDIT***

Since I have stopped charging my phone, I have been playing Osmos HD on full brightness, and my phone has stalled, and rebooted, thrice. I don't know if this is battery heat related, or ROM related. :/
Last edited by GatorRuss; 20th March 2012 at 02:52 AM.
20th March 2012, 04:29 AM   |  #3  
Flag KY
Thanks Meter: 119

2,615 posts
More
This is already covered

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...16240746<br />

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
20th March 2012, 04:50 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 413

652 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by msd24200

This is already covered

No it's not.
The Following User Says Thank You to yeahmann For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2012, 05:49 AM   |  #5  
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 150

664 posts
More
Can any one report back about the the results of charge and discharge max percentage cos for me getting 100% is no problem but on next charge % starts to drop and phone says charged on 95+%

Sent from my MB860 using XDA
20th March 2012, 06:04 AM   |  #6  

124 posts
Alright, I'm on Phase II of the test..."The Re-Charge"

I did what the instructions said, and I had my battery at 100%, which I then killed to ~1% until it shut off. The phone is now turned off, and charging.

In the past, when I would charge it to get it to show 100%, and dis-charge so that it would shut off, it would never fully charge to show 100%; it would stop at 90% when the phone was off, and between 90-95% when the phone was on. We'll see if this is a permanent fix in a few hours when we commence Phase III..."Profit."
Soldier-2Point0
20th March 2012, 06:07 AM   |  #7  

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xateeq

Can any one report back about the the results of charge and discharge max percentage cos for me getting 100% is no problem but on next charge % starts to drop and phone says charged on 95+%

Sent from my MB860 using XDA

I believe battery power used while in CWM is not reported and when you boot up battery stats get messed up. You can clearly see it when you spend a lot of time in recovery then reboot and check battery stats. You will see a black line running down your stats. Trust me, this is why everyone's battery stats are not in calibration.

Sent from my MB860 CM7 Nightly latest version. Leave your charger at home! XDA Premium
Soldier-2Point0
20th March 2012, 06:09 AM   |  #8  

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by msd24200

This is already covered

Read the beginning of my post. I stated that a VERY TEDIOUS and non working method exists.

*To all other readers. Try my procedure and you be the judge.

Sent from my MB860 CM7 Nightly latest version. Leave your charger at home! XDA Premium
Soldier-2Point0
20th March 2012, 06:12 AM   |  #9  

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorRuss

Alright, I just did this. I will report back on whether or not this is a permanent solution to the battery issue after I kill my phone, and try to re-charge it.

***EDIT***

Since I have stopped charging my phone, I have been playing Osmos HD on full brightness, and my phone has stalled, and rebooted, thrice. I don't know if this is battery heat related, or ROM related. :/

Dude, never kill your phone! Get it down to 1% at the most, but don't let it die! This is another reason why stats are getting corrupted. If the status bar read 100% and your voltage is 4200mV you are calibrated!

20th March 2012, 06:15 AM   |  #10  

124 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier-2Point0

Dude, never kill your phone! Get it down to 1% at the most, but don't let it die! This is another reason why stats are getting corrupted. If the status bar read 100% and your voltage is 4200mV you are calibrated!

Oh well, I guess it's a little late for that.

I'll keep that in mind for tomorrow when I'm screwing around with the battery.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
atrix, battery, calibrate, how to, percent
Previous Thread Next Thread