Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 39,870 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Should Next release have soft Key enabled ?
Yes, I want soft key enabled! 19 20.43%
No, I don't need that! 31 33.33%
I Don't care as long the new release is stable! 43 46.24%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

DISCONTINUED .: :: Zips Creamed Glacier v4.05 :: :. [DISCONTINUED]

Tip us?

...Awesome...
Old
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7252

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eShrooms View Post
Yup. Perma rooted with gfree and I do indeed have S-OFF. I'm also flashing with 4ext. I asked in Q/A and nobody could figure it out either. Regardless, I love this ROM. The only two things that bother me are randomly distorted text and lack of a video recorder. Both which are things I can live with. It's weird because it's only ICS ROM's. Every 2.3.x ROM works just fine.
Google SuperUser and download the new version of the app and binaries and you will have your root back.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

Bones25u
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I don't think I've ever looked forward to a Monday before. Thanks Zips!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bones25u For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xtc714
Old
Thanks Meter 24
This from is awesome I really like it I can't wait for the next release

JLuhmarty
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Sigh. I had to revert to gingerbread yesterday because I started having no stability with this rom. Strange because it was working fairly well for about a week and a half. Hopefully this cm9 build zips is working on will help with whatever has been causing me the freezes and reboots.
The Following User Says Thank You to JLuhmarty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bellrb19
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Mine didn't reboot for a couple weeks but lately it is rebooting a couple times a day. My guess is some app is causing this, but instead of wiping I am just waiting until the next release. The rebooting typically comes when audio is playing...

This is well worth the wait. The stability typically is amazing.

adrien1977
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Just one word... WOW....
Fantastic rom.

I just put it in my wife's phone (previous was MIUI) and i gotta say, i am back to start using these kinda rom over MIUI.

Fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!!

bertscookie
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldstover48 View Post

Out of curiosity n because im just been out of flashing MT4G for a bit what is the best way to flash other than the new aroma or the PD15img I thought that all the rom zips had to be renamed to that.

I have another MT4G I was given that is stuck when turned on the hboot screen and if done some searching and can't seem to come up with the right search I need. It is currently s-on
would you who know allot more than I point me in the right direction to get it up n running or is ita lost cause I have tryed flashing a stock pd15img but when I do it just errors out. I thank any help please. And if I'm not asking right what do you need to know.

Thanks
I will only use the "Install zip from sdcard" option in recovery. I do not use PD15MG because I'm pretty sure that can mess with your radio (possibly hboot<correct me if I'm wrong here>) which I just don't trust. I enjoy the aroma installer it's nice.

I use the latest CWM recovery. I use 4ext and I liked it but can't be sure it was stable. CWm works fine for me. I like the basicness <--made up word of the text mode.

As far as the MT4G that won't leave hboot. I would flash the recovery through adb, because your recovery might be corrupt. Then through the recovery I would flash whatever ROM you like. If it won't go into recovery either the phone NVRAM is bad or more likely the recovery is corrupt.
MT4G/Glacier
S=OFF
Android 4.x.x
ROM --> Stopped filling this in. Changes too often
Kernel 3.x.xx(more than likely)
Radio v. 26.13.04.19_M
4ext Touch recovery

Being a flash addict does hurt people..... usually yourself.

..yes that is BackTrack linux 5 Kali Linux running on my phone and yes I did restart your computer from it. .
The Following User Says Thank You to bertscookie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bones25u
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Sweet, now I get to look forward to Tuesday too!!! You're the best Zips! This thing is going to be as stable as a rock when you release it!

Thanks again!

garylgray
Old
Thanks Meter 42

DONATE TO ME
Is there anything severely significant/different in the new build?.....tryna figure out if I should flash or not....

Edit: Whoops #WrongThread

bertscookie
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Seems like this is the calm before the storm. There haven't been many posts the last couple of days.

Something great is coming
MT4G/Glacier
S=OFF
Android 4.x.x
ROM --> Stopped filling this in. Changes too often
Kernel 3.x.xx(more than likely)
Radio v. 26.13.04.19_M
4ext Touch recovery

Being a flash addict does hurt people..... usually yourself.

..yes that is BackTrack linux 5 Kali Linux running on my phone and yes I did restart your computer from it. .

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe