Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,479 Members 37,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

General talk! About anything....

Tip us?
nrm5110 Old
Thanks Meter 0
My balls tingle with joy over cm9

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BaconStep
Old
Thanks Meter 1,487

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrm5110 View Post
My balls tingle with joy over cm9

I feel warm and fuzzy inside

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to BaconStep For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

icenight89
Old
Thanks Meter 718

DONATE TO ME
So I had a brain fart. I was all pissed I couldn't get mms workinvg, tried different sons, radio settings etc...turn out I had droidwall blocking goms and stock messaging (no 3g access). Hot a checkmark and away I went.

On a side note ucld2 h seems to have fixed caller id for rogers

skrambled
Old
Thanks Meter 384
You know you have a serious flashing addiction when your device is performing better than it ever has on a rock solid ICS build, but you can't help but give that unofficial cm9 rom a whirl even though it isn't complete and you're bound to run into issues you aren't currently having.

I'm drooling in anticipation as I charge my battery up before flashing...

The Following User Says Thank You to skrambled For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
nrm5110 Old
Thanks Meter 0
Cm9 is amazing

icenight89
Old
Thanks Meter 718

DONATE TO ME
I don't like to flash as much as y'all. Its too much of a hassle for me to restore all my apps, data, and configs, so i normally wait awhile til its got minimal bugs, are i deem it ready (using some proprietary requirements i'm not even sure of lol.

On a side note, i hate the way the new gmail looks, so i posted this in off-topic
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8#post25381488

tomtommy306
Old
Thanks Meter 360
Yeah....I'm a flash whore, but I'm not flashing cm9 until it gets a few more bugs out. I already tried it on my other phone, so I know it's great.

AOKP WALLS -----> HERE
CM WALLS ------> HERE
nrm5110 Old
Thanks Meter 0
My big issue atm is apps that try to install to SD can't dl and the graphics thing but that's only popped up a couple times this rom is sick

plwalsh88
Old
Thanks Meter 615

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by icenight89 View Post
I don't like to flash as much as y'all. Its too much of a hassle for me to restore all my apps, data, and configs, so i normally wait awhile til its got minimal bugs, are i deem it ready (using some proprietary requirements i'm not even sure of lol.

On a side note, i hate the way the new gmail looks, so i posted this in off-topic
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8#post25381488
Yeaaa I'm the same way. I just don't have enough time to keep setting things up over and over. But more so than that, there's always bits and pieces of ROMs that I would prefer to be different, like certain apps or theme choices. So changing around those things takes even more time. I like waiting until I'm completely ready to switch before changing. So in the meantime I just read and look at screenshots haha.

And I must be the only one who kinda likes the new gmail haha. My girlfriend hates it! But I use the planets theme which I think makes it nicer. Mostly just cause I'm a space nerd though haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA
Phone: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
ROM: Official CM10 Nightly 11/4
Kernel: King Kangers One .12
--------------------
Phone: AT&T Samsung Captivate
ROM: Andromeda 3
Kernel: Ursa Minor #2
--------------------
Phone: AT&T Samsung Captivate
ROM: Stock 2.3.5 KK4
Kernel: Corn Kernel v6.03
Theme: Andromedena Tek Icon Pack
--------------------
666<---Insert Awesome Here

skrambled
Old
Thanks Meter 384
Oh yes, that was a delicious taste of CM9.

I'm stoked that they got calls/messaging/data working, but the graphics bug was freaking me out a bit--I've already had one hard brick in my lifetime so I get a little bit leery when the screen gets weird. Back on Sky ICS for now, waiting for a CM9 Beta build...

On a side note, I'll be sending XDA friend requests out to some of you in this thread. Got my first ever request from icenight and now I feel like a loser with only one friend in my list! Not that I have low self esteem or anything...

The Following User Says Thank You to skrambled For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
baconstep, doesn't actually, rules, sorry for the grammar mishap
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe