Just in case someone is going through the same:
1) go to doirdbasement.com
2) go into the files for CM10 p4Wifi
3) Download "US_LPL_4.0.4_bootloader.zip"
4) Download "recovery.tar.md5"
5) Go into download mode in the tab and flash both files from Odin
6) Instal cm-10-20121112-EXPERIMENTAL-p4wifi.zip
7) Reboot and enjoy, no scrolling screen nor recovery.
Thanks a lot for the reply @djmatt604. You saved my tab!
I experienced the rolling recovery as well and found this solution. My recovery now doesn't have a rolling screen. However, now my screen rolls, when I come back from a standby screen in the running android system
I run Cyanogen Nightly (CyanogenMod 10 20121222) on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7500). Do you have any suggestion?