Flash Blink was born March 20th 2012, and the first of it's kind! Now its all new, used and loved by android users all over the world. Now available on play store!
Flash Blink intimates you about any incoming notifications on your android device by triggering the flash light LED present behind the screen of your device.
So now you can get notifications through camera flashlight! It includes for the following:
*Third Party Applications
Please test your phone's capabilities with the torch button.
If the flash fires, you are all set.
For Talkback Issue Look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=306
-Simple and easy to use interface.
-Includes Torch and Torch widget.
-Viewable torch button in the dark.
-Flash notification for:
~Third party applications.
-Repeat Flash notification if you have missed call or unread sms. (stops after 1 hour)
-Customize flash rate for each application.
-Customize time and blink rate of flash for call,SMS and Alarm.
-Profile Mode to disable Flash for specific time.
-Screen On Mode so as to save battery.
1) When a call arrives, the flash sparks.
# SMS Flash
1) Flash Blinks, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like Handcent/GoSMS, behavior may not work. It can work it by selecting the app in Third party application list)
# Third Party Application Flash
1) Notification for third party Application should be enabled in Settings->General Setting of Flash Blink along with [Accessibility] service
in phone settings.
2) Flash blinks, when there is notification for the selected App.
3) Long press the Selected App to customize flash rate.
# Profile Mode
1) Disable Flash for specific time.
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals [ max 1 hour]
Visit www.undergroundandroid.com for more cool stuff!!