Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: CNA stop Developping. On what porting, should be based the Next Tiramisu?
AOKP 199 45.96%
Dark Knight 33 7.62%
Slim ICS 79 18.24%
CM9 130 30.02%
Other Tell me 20 4.62%
CNA (no new updates) 8 1.85%
Gummy 8 1.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 433. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[ICS ROM]Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E. V.1.9.6 I'M DIFFERENT![CWM FileManager][AROMA][OTA]

OP DjSound

5th May 2012, 04:47 PM   |  #991  
Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 20
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
This is the best rom for ICS I used till now actually providing the Aroma installer with all of those options to choose from was amazing

Respect for your work bro
The Following User Says Thank You to HSaber For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2012, 05:46 PM   |  #992  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
603 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
Can you help me?

I installed it after i erase all things you have sayed me, but my system is not realy blazzing fast.

i use the midnight kernel.

After i open an app, it takes severeal time until it opend.

Where is my mistake?
5th May 2012, 05:56 PM   |  #993  
Stoux2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
192 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer_H

Can you help me?

I installed it after i erase all things you have sayed me, but my system is not realy blazzing fast.

i use the midnight kernel.

After i open an app, it takes severeal time until it opend.

Where is my mistake?

Try rebooting.

You Wiped Cache, Davik Cache, Data/Factory Reset & Format system before flashing?

Stoux
5th May 2012, 06:02 PM   |  #994  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
603 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoux2

Try rebooting.

You Wiped Cache, Davik Cache, Data/Factory Reset & Format system before flashing?

Stoux


I wipe Cache, Davik Cache, Data/Factory Reset, sdcard and /system with CWM before i flash.

So i didn't find any mistake.
5th May 2012, 06:06 PM   |  #995  
Code124Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag georgetown
Thanks Meter: 212
 
955 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer_H

I wipe Cache, Davik Cache, Data/Factory Reset, sdcard and /system with CWM before i flash.

So i didn't find any mistake.

dont tick samsung app~
but this wont help i think...

Sent from my GT-I9000 with tiramisu 1.9.5 with semaphore 1.1.1s
5th May 2012, 06:09 PM   |  #996  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
603 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code124Y

dont tick samsung app~
but this wont help i think...

Sent from my GT-I9000 with tiramisu 1.9.5 with semaphore 1.1.1s

i didn't use the samsung app store or samsung apps.
5th May 2012, 06:34 PM   |  #997  
olarf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 323
 
753 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:

It should be in /Sdcard. did you check there?

Yes, there and everywhere else on my phone, the file is just nowhere after the download which is pretty strange. I will search even more in every corner now

Quote:

I begin the works on the new and think last version of Tiramisu based on CNA...

Awesome, should result in a VERY usefull and bugfree release which should be perfect for a longer time (until Tiramisu is maybe ported to an new base with continuing support on that side).

Quote:



I wipe Cache, Davik Cache, Data/Factory Reset, sdcard and /system with CWM before i flash

Did you real FORMAT System ? because wihout all work fine but in slow motion like you discribe. Wipe Data, wipe Cache, wipe Dalvik Cache, FORMAT System, Format SD Card, mount SD Card to PC to copy the ROM, install the rom.

The performance within and without Format System was enormous on my phone (1200 to 3200 Benchmark points)
5th May 2012, 06:42 PM   |  #998  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
603 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by olarf

Did you real FORMAT System ? because wihout all work fine but in slow motion like you discribe. Wipe Data, wipe Cache, wipe Dalvik Cache, FORMAT System, Format SD Card, mount SD Card to PC to copy the ROM, install the rom.

The performance within and without Format System was enormous on my phone (1200 to 3200 Benchmark points)

Yeah, i click on "mount and storage, format /system" in CWM.

Whitch app did you use for the benchmark?
So i can try my phone, to see, if i have the same problem.
Last edited by Trainer_H; 5th May 2012 at 06:45 PM.
5th May 2012, 07:15 PM   |  #999  
olarf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 323
 
753 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
I benchmark with AnTuTu (default full benchmark with internal SD Card selected)
5th May 2012, 07:36 PM   |  #1000  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
603 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by olarf

I benchmark with AnTuTu (default full benchmark with internal SD Card selected)

My score is 2750 points.

But the high benchmark points unequal the system performance.

Du you have any tipps?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.0.3, android 4.0.4, aroma, galaxy s, i9000, ics, tiramisu
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes