Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,845 Members 50,734 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: CNA stop Developping. On what porting, should be based the Next Tiramisu?
AOKP 199 45.96%
Dark Knight 33 7.62%
Slim ICS 79 18.24%
CM9 130 30.02%
Other Tell me 20 4.62%
CNA (no new updates) 8 1.85%
Gummy 8 1.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 433. You may not vote on this poll

[ICS ROM]Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E. V.1.9.6 I'M DIFFERENT![CWM FileManager][AROMA][OTA]

Tip us?

Pietrone94
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSound View Post
New Rom after some little optimizations:

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2
great work!!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2
device: Samsung Galaxy S - Galaxy S 3

olarf
Old
Thanks Meter 283
Wow that's pretty fast! New ROM?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Samsung GT-I9295 - CM11 - apex launcher pro
The Following User Says Thank You to olarf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DjSound
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 883

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by olarf View Post
Wow that's pretty fast! New ROM?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
Yep and guys many amazing news coming...

stay tuned...

If I've been helpful, or do you like what I do, you can thank me and helping with a BEER you will give me more desire to work and more quickly!

And Remember!

The only Real Custom Rom will always be:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DjSound For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CMiles1979
Old
Thanks Meter 74

DONATE TO ME
You really need to try CKJ1 modem! Love it!
★ De wereld van @CMiles1979GT-I9305 Hit Thanks if my post helped you

olarf
Old
(Last edited by olarf; 15th May 2012 at 09:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 283
Now I'm hot
I'm away until monday and just dream about Tiramisu², Tuesday I should get a second phone and this will wait then for the ultra power you show with the bench screenshot. Over the weekend I also tested the TWICS CM9 ROM (I thought for reliable test results its good to see how other roms work those days). This ROM is also nice and stable and same fast then the 1.9.6 and it can also bring some mysteriums, Play Store bug (no buy option) can happoen also there for example, Bootlops are also not that nice...
But the difference to have Tiramisu with AROMA and just a ROM is enormous. I miss the option of easy customization a lot!!!!
So TWICS is nice and dedicated to TW freaks but Tiramisu is SOOOO AMAZING!!!

@cmiles1979: your music bug is pretty strange, I guess you already wipe cache without a positive result !?

@all: does anyone here has experience with the Samsung Car Dock? I get one and in general its nice but it dont work as it should. once I connect the phone switch to Car mode and after installing a car desk app also Bluetooth start automatically. But I find no way to get sound on the line out also the phone don't charge. I read several threads and find some "official" car apps but they was for gingerbread. They start but have no function at all. Any ideas are welcome even its kind of OT but maybe it is a good feature to have a Car Dock / Desk Dock funktion in Tiramisu in the future.

update Car Dock: I go deeper into that stuff and find a solution maybe work with Glitch and also semaphore Kernel. I will try if the recomended modifications work and report soon the results. Samsung seems to suport it as bad as possible

The Following User Says Thank You to olarf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DjSound
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 883

DONATE TO ME

Well Guys...

What do you think if in the next Tiramisu you'd have a FileManager avaible in... CWM?
And if this file manager is integrated in... Aroma?

simple tap and you have a filemanager like Root Explorer but in CWM

Stay tuned more news coming...

If I've been helpful, or do you like what I do, you can thank me and helping with a BEER you will give me more desire to work and more quickly!

And Remember!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DjSound For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

UltrasFrankfurt
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Dont tease please

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to UltrasFrankfurt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mariachi202
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSound View Post

Well Guys...

What do you think if in the next Tiramisu you'd have a FileManager avaible in... CWM?
And if this file manager is integrated in... Aroma?

simple tap and you have a filemanager like Root Explorer but in CWM

Stay tuned more news coming...

You're having a blast, aren't you?

Non vedo l'ora!
The Following User Says Thank You to mariachi202 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DjSound
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 883

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltrasFrankfurt View Post
Dont tease please

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariachi202 View Post
You're having a blast, aren't you?

Non vedo l'ora!
Hehehe tomorrow post some screen!

Anche io non vedo l'ora

And Remember!

The Following User Says Thank You to DjSound For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

olarf
Old
Thanks Meter 283
Quote:
a FileManager avaible in... CWM?
If you continue that way, soon there will be no need to flash at all. We can use then the phone from CWM

I already finished the Car Dock (same for Desk Dock) test and with the ICY Glitch Kernel (selectable in the AROMA installer) it work perfect. You just need then to install XCaliburinhand's Galaxy Dock Sound Redirector (free in Play Store) to make it general working. Then you can also go for more comfort and install the Google Car app in last version (for what reason ever you wont get it on market but you find a Zip file to install via CWM here: Google signed package
Also several other Car apps you find in the market should work, the Glitch Kernel is the main thing that enable redirection of the sound to USB together with the sound redirector app.

Another aproofe that Tiramisu is ready for every case

Tags
android 4.0.3, android 4.0.4, aroma, galaxy s, i9000, ics, tiramisu