Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,105 Members 52,191 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: CNA stop Developping. On what porting, should be based the Next Tiramisu?
AOKP 199 45.96%
Dark Knight 33 7.62%
Slim ICS 79 18.24%
CM9 130 30.02%
Other Tell me 20 4.62%
CNA (no new updates) 8 1.85%
Gummy 8 1.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 433. You may not vote on this poll

[ICS ROM]Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E. V.1.9.6 I'M DIFFERENT![CWM FileManager][AROMA][OTA]

Tip us?

DjSound
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 883

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by carols View Post
yes
very strange... it's first time i hear of this bug... something goes wrong during installation re-flash the rom doing all wipe and format of only system...

If I've been helpful, or do you like what I do, you can thank me and helping with a BEER you will give me more desire to work and more quickly!

And Remember!

The only Real Custom Rom will always be:

dom89
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu86 View Post
very strange... it's first time i hear of this bug... something goes wrong during installation re-flash the rom doing all wipe and format of only system...
You should have told him 'LONG Press' power button.
Samsung Galaxy S : CyanogenMod 10.2 with stock Kernel.

DjSound
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 883

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom89 View Post
You should have told him 'LONG Press' power button.
Well, this I took for granted ... since we are talking of extended menu, accessible only if you hold the power button

If I've been helpful, or do you like what I do, you can thank me and helping with a BEER you will give me more desire to work and more quickly!

And Remember!

The Following User Says Thank You to DjSound For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SAEVARM3
Old
Thanks Meter 214

DONATE TO ME
345MB for one ROM ? ... I must be missing something, is this Tiramisau another ROM with ICE AGE or what is going on with the size?
I have read the OP from top to toe but I am no closer in knowing why this ROM is 300MB+ , never seen such a big ROM.

Peace
Samsung Galaxy S [ JetPack v8.2 JW1 + Semaphore 2.4.0 ]

Samsung Galaxy SIII [ Android Revolution HD 26.0 4.1.2 + Stock Kernel ]

Samsung Galaxy SIIII [ Stock from the box ]

If I helped you, there is a rather big THANKS button on my post.... press it, It is completely free!

ryandabao
Old
(Last edited by ryandabao; 13th April 2012 at 03:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEVARM3 View Post
345MB for one ROM ? ... I must be missing something, is this Tiramisau another ROM with ICE AGE or what is going on with the size?
I have read the OP from top to toe but I am no closer in knowing why this ROM is 300MB+ , never seen such a big ROM.

Peace
Its because of the aroma installer which allows you to customize your installation. So it contains many other files or apks.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

GT-I9000
Rom: Tiramisu+ I.C.E. A.G.E. V.1.8
Kernel: Devil2_0.72 b
Smoothest - Lag Free ICS experience to date!

Hit Thanks If I Helped You.
The Following User Says Thank You to ryandabao For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SAEVARM3
Old
Thanks Meter 214

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandabao View Post
Its because of the aroma installer which allows you to customize your installation. Read the op.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Read my comment please, I have read the OP ..... I just didnīt think Aroma installer would be that big :/

If I helped you, there is a rather big THANKS button on my post.... press it, It is completely free!

carols
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
done it i went back to 1.6 installed that then wiped everthing then installed 1.8 all is good so far.
sent from my galaxy in essex
The Following User Says Thank You to carols For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DjSound
Old
(Last edited by DjSound; 13th April 2012 at 04:24 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 883

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Read my comment please, I have read the OP ..... I just didnīt think Aroma installer would be that big :/
higher size = more customization, you can choose almost everything... From kernel to modem, from bootanimation to theme, from animation to app, you can back if do some error of choice or modify the installation after installed the ROM and so on...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2

And Remember!

SAEVARM3
Old
Thanks Meter 214

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
higher size = more customization, you can choose almost everything... From kernel to modem, from bootanimation to theme, from animation to app, you can back if do some error of choice or modify the installation after installed the ROM and so on...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2
okey, so I go to this thread ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1461712 ) and download the Aroma installer and Install it on my phone ... and flash the ROM from Aroma?
Or do I just put the 350MB ZIP file onto my SD Card and flash it via Recovery and then when the ROM has booted up I customize it with Aroma after I have flashed the ROM?
Feels like this has been answered million times but Iīm not finding it, realy sorry about that :/

Peace

malcho
Old
Thanks Meter 3565

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
okey, so I go to this thread ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1461712 ) and download the Aroma installer and Install it on my phone ... and flash the ROM from Aroma?
Or do I just put the 350MB ZIP file onto my SD Card and flash it via Recovery and then when the ROM has booted up I customize it with Aroma after I have flashed the ROM?
Feels like this has been answered million times but Iīm not finding it, realy sorry about that :/

Peace
Just start zip file from cwm and enjoy
Cowboys From Hell Project youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/spale1974?feature=mhee

CIT Computing - Thin client software
http://cit-computing.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to malcho For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android 4.0.3, android 4.0.4, aroma, galaxy s, i9000, ics, tiramisu