FORUMS

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more

How Much Do You Pay for Your Wireless Bill?

With so many different carriers and options to choose from, it can sometimes be quite a task … more

 View Poll Results: CNA stop Developping. On what porting, should be based the Next Tiramisu?

AOKP
 
199 Vote(s)
45.96%
Dark Knight
 
33 Vote(s)
7.62%
Slim ICS
 
79 Vote(s)
18.24%
CM9
 
130 Vote(s)
30.02%
Other Tell me
 
20 Vote(s)
4.62%
CNA (no new updates)
 
8 Vote(s)
1.85%
Gummy
 
8 Vote(s)
1.85%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ICS ROM]Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E. V.1.9.6 I'M DIFFERENT![CWM FileManager][AROMA][OTA]

13th April 2012, 01:33 PM |#351  
DjSound's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 883
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carols

yes

very strange... it's first time i hear of this bug... something goes wrong during installation re-flash the rom doing all wipe and format of only system...
 
 
13th April 2012, 02:48 PM |#352  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu86

very strange... it's first time i hear of this bug... something goes wrong during installation re-flash the rom doing all wipe and format of only system...

You should have told him 'LONG Press' power button.
13th April 2012, 02:54 PM |#353  
DjSound's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 883
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom89

You should have told him 'LONG Press' power button.

Well, this I took for granted ... since we are talking of extended menu, accessible only if you hold the power button
The Following User Says Thank You to DjSound For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2012, 03:48 PM |#354  
SAEVARM3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Akureyri
Thanks Meter: 214
 
Donate to Me
More
345MB for one ROM ? ... I must be missing something, is this Tiramisau another ROM with ICE AGE or what is going on with the size?
I have read the OP from top to toe but I am no closer in knowing why this ROM is 300MB+ , never seen such a big ROM.

Peace
13th April 2012, 03:50 PM |#355  
ryandabao's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Iloilo
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEVARM3

345MB for one ROM ? ... I must be missing something, is this Tiramisau another ROM with ICE AGE or what is going on with the size?
I have read the OP from top to toe but I am no closer in knowing why this ROM is 300MB+ , never seen such a big ROM.

Peace

Its because of the aroma installer which allows you to customize your installation. So it contains many other files or apks.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Last edited by ryandabao; 13th April 2012 at 03:52 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ryandabao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2012, 03:53 PM |#356  
SAEVARM3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Akureyri
Thanks Meter: 214
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandabao

Its because of the aroma installer which allows you to customize your installation. Read the op.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Read my comment please, I have read the OP ..... I just didnīt think Aroma installer would be that big :/
13th April 2012, 04:07 PM |#357  
carols's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu86

very strange... it's first time i hear of this bug... something goes wrong during installation re-flash the rom doing all wipe and format of only system...

done it i went back to 1.6 installed that then wiped everthing then installed 1.8 all is good so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to carols For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2012, 04:21 PM |#358  
DjSound's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 883
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEVARM3

Read my comment please, I have read the OP ..... I just didnīt think Aroma installer would be that big :/

higher size = more customization, you can choose almost everything... From kernel to modem, from bootanimation to theme, from animation to app, you can back if do some error of choice or modify the installation after installed the ROM and so on...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2
Last edited by DjSound; 13th April 2012 at 04:24 PM.
13th April 2012, 04:26 PM |#359  
SAEVARM3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Akureyri
Thanks Meter: 214
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu86

higher size = more customization, you can choose almost everything... From kernel to modem, from bootanimation to theme, from animation to app, you can back if do some error of choice or modify the installation after installed the ROM and so on...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2

okey, so I go to this thread ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1461712 ) and download the Aroma installer and Install it on my phone ... and flash the ROM from Aroma?
Or do I just put the 350MB ZIP file onto my SD Card and flash it via Recovery and then when the ROM has booted up I customize it with Aroma after I have flashed the ROM?
Feels like this has been answered million times but Iīm not finding it, realy sorry about that :/

Peace
13th April 2012, 04:35 PM |#360  
malcho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 3,984
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEVARM3

okey, so I go to this thread ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1461712 ) and download the Aroma installer and Install it on my phone ... and flash the ROM from Aroma?
Or do I just put the 350MB ZIP file onto my SD Card and flash it via Recovery and then when the ROM has booted up I customize it with Aroma after I have flashed the ROM?
Feels like this has been answered million times but Iīm not finding it, realy sorry about that :/

Peace

Just start zip file from cwm and enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to malcho For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.0.3, android 4.0.4, aroma, galaxy s, i9000, ics, tiramisu
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes