Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 40,168 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: CNA stop Developping. On what porting, should be based the Next Tiramisu?
AOKP 199 45.96%
Dark Knight 33 7.62%
Slim ICS 79 18.24%
CM9 130 30.02%
Other Tell me 20 4.62%
CNA (no new updates) 8 1.85%
Gummy 8 1.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 433. You may not vote on this poll

[ICS ROM]Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E. V.1.9.6 I'M DIFFERENT![CWM FileManager][AROMA][OTA]

Tip us?
 
DjSound
Old
#461  
DjSound's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 883
Posts: 738
Join Date: Sep 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietrone94 View Post
Awesome!!...how much will it weigh?? 450 mb?!?!
oh come on We all know that... size matters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0c05 View Post
TKS luka, before installing the rom I did wipe Dalvik cache and now have to give again? look forward to the new relase
Yes try (without do a wipe data) maybe is a fix fot your problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzvirus View Post
Is there a way to fire up aroma installer again after I have already installed

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
Fire up? in what sense?

you want modify some previous choice? if yes relaunch the .zip from cwm and choose Modify


If I've been helpful, or do you like what I do, you can thank me and helping with a BEER you will give me more desire to work and more quickly!


And Remember!


The only Real Custom Rom will always be:


The Following User Says Thank You to DjSound For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sunra0815
Old
(Last edited by sunra0815; 19th April 2012 at 06:03 PM.)
#462  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 184
Join Date: Nov 2010
Can't imagine any benefits from a new release. What can be better than perfect ;)

Ok, seriously:

- compass in gmaps does not work but there is a fix I've installed
- mdpi fix for play store could be implemented
- gmaps with inverted colors would be great
- the only thing I couldn't fix was the not working DSP manager.

It would be my pleasure to give you the links to the fixes I used, if you are missing something I'm talking about.

And I would be happy to see a working DSP manager :)

Edit: All other problems useres were talking about here seem to be caused by bad combinations or settings of the pontential options due to kernel and ROM-Settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to sunra0815 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
gdroos
Old
#463  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 28
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunra0815 View Post

- compass in gmaps does not work but there is a fix I've installed
.
Hi,I am having problems with my GPS which seem to be related to the compass. How about your GPS performance?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
 
sunra0815
Old
#464  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 184
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdroos View Post
Hi,I am having problems with my GPS which seem to be related to the compass. How about your GPS performance?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
My GPS problems are gone since I made a hardwarefix many month ago.
Now it doesn't matter what radio image, kernel or rom I use. I always have a fix after a few seconds and in some bad situations maybe a bad composition of software can make a tiny difference ...

The compass didn't work on all ICS builds with gmaps v6 on our SGS until pawitp fixed it ...
With the libsensorservice.so from the newest CM9 builds it works flawlessly ...
The Following User Says Thank You to sunra0815 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
gdroos
Old
#465  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 28
Join Date: Jul 2006
How can I aply those services?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
 
sunra0815
Old
#466  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 184
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdroos View Post
How can I aply those services?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
Compass fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?2by8b285e4e6poq

GPS Hardwarefix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnB_w...eature=related
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunra0815 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DjSound
Old
#467  
DjSound's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 883
Posts: 738
Join Date: Sep 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunra0815 View Post
Can't imagine any benefits from a new release. What can be better than perfect ;)

Ok, seriously:

- compass in gmaps does not work but there is a fix I've installed
- mdpi fix for play store could be implemented
- gmaps with inverted colors would be great
- the only thing I couldn't fix was the not working DSP manager.

It would be my pleasure to give you the links to the fixes I used, if you are missing something I'm talking about.

And I would be happy to see a working DSP manager :)

Edit: All other problems useres were talking about here seem to be caused by bad combinations or settings of the pontential options due to kernel and ROM-Settings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunra0815 View Post

Thank you! I really appreciate your help and give it a seen

if you have other link send me a pm I will see that I can do


If I've been helpful, or do you like what I do, you can thank me and helping with a BEER you will give me more desire to work and more quickly!


And Remember!


The only Real Custom Rom will always be:


 
sunra0815
Old
(Last edited by sunra0815; 19th April 2012 at 09:54 PM.)
#468  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 184
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu86 View Post
Thank you! I really appreciate your help and give it a seen

if you have other link send me a pm I will see that I can do
Inverted gapps: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1595746

Play store mdpi fix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=19
I like to use 220dpi, so that's a nice fix for me :) ...

That's it. All other things are working absolutely perfect here apart of the dsp manager
 
Pietrone94
Old
#469  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 84
Posts: 335
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunra0815 View Post
Inverted gapps: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1595746

Play store mdpi fix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=19
I like to use 220dpi, so that's a nice fix for me :) ...

That's it. All other things are working absolutely perfect here apart of the dsp manager
i use 190 dpi....for me is good..i suggest everybody to try changing dpi

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2 Stable-1
device: Samsung Galaxy S - Galaxy S 3
 
DjSound
Old
#470  
DjSound's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 883
Posts: 738
Join Date: Sep 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunra0815 View Post
Inverted gapps: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1595746

Play store mdpi fix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=19
I like to use 220dpi, so that's a nice fix for me :) ...

That's it. All other things are working absolutely perfect here apart of the dsp manager
The Inverted Gapps are the same of i used in first post..

for the fix i'll add it, with compass fix in next version

Thank you very much


If I've been helpful, or do you like what I do, you can thank me and helping with a BEER you will give me more desire to work and more quickly!


And Remember!


The only Real Custom Rom will always be:



Tags
android 4.0.3, android 4.0.4, aroma, galaxy s, i9000, ics, tiramisu
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes