[APP][Android 2.3+] XPERIA S Home Launcher with Settings | 0.9.2c | 20.10.2012
Based on XPERIA™ Home 2.2.A.0.14 from Sony XPERIA S
Optimized for non-XPERIA devices.
WARNING! Attempts to install this on 2011 and 2012 XPERIA devices with original firmware are not recommended!
Supported screen resolutions: All possible screen resolutions are supported since rev.9
Configuration menu (Menu button -> Preferences), current features:
- Set number of home screens (1 to 11) and select the default one
- Select between different desktop layouts: Dock bar / Dock bar + 4 corners / 4 corners
- Custom desktop grid and app drawer grid
- Hide applications
- Backup and Restore launcher settings
- Enable/disable automatic screen orientation (if disabled the orientation is always portrait)
- Support for Go Launcher EX, Launcher Pro (Plus) and ADW Launcher icon packs (Preferences -> Appearance -> Icon packs)
- Built-in icon pack with Xperia S icons
- Infinite scrolling on home screen and app drawer
System Requirements: Android 2.3 or later.
If you are running ICS or JB I would recommend using my port of the Xperia T launcher (works only on Android 4.0.3+)
- It has more features (only missing feature that is available here is corners)
- It can be installed even on Xperia devices with stock firmware.
Updating from 0.9.2b to 0.9.2c may cause a force close! If this happens, application data must be cleared in: [GingerBread] Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Xperia™ Home -> Clear data [ICS / JellyBean] Settings -> Apps -> All -> Xperia™ Home -> Clear data
Also if you backed up your settings in 0.9.2b and you try to restore them after updating to 0.9.2c or later version, this can again cause a force close and some of the settings will not be restored properly!
We’ve come to expect nearly perfect cameraperformancein our modern day … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?