• Support for init.d scripts
  • Data2SD
  • CWM Recovery 2.5
  • Multiboot

Last edited:

vivekdumbre

May 14, 2011
Request

Happy Birthday to you:)Good to hear that your making kernal again.
My request,please make the kernel in such a way that it doesnt cause any battery drain on gprs or 3G,this is the problem i have faced with almost every kernel.So consider this and good luck with the kernel.

harkan89

May 18, 2011
Dubai
Woah man! Nice to have you back.. Happy Birthday btw!! And hey.. You already have a banner for the thread ;)

raja4sure

Jul 10, 2011
Happy B'day Man........Mine is Tomorrow ... :)

anyways its nice to see you back out here....and congrats upon completion of training....

Good Luck with this man !!!!

p.s : I think Tom3q is gonna help us porting kernel 3.x so you can join him and G3MOD 3.0 can be of kernel 3.x

Jason-EX

Sep 13, 2011
Happy B'day Man........Mine is Tomorrow ... :)

anyways its nice to see you back out here....and congrats upon completion of training....

Good Luck with this man !!!!

p.s : I think Tom3q is gonna help us porting kernel 3.x so you can join him and G3MOD 3.0 can be of kernel 3.x
yep, he is gonna port kernel 3.x :D:D and we no longer need samsung stuffs!

prazzy

Nov 2, 2010
SANTRA NAGRI
www.Androidnova.org
glad you are back

This was gonna be surprise for everyone in the community.But since today is my Birthday consider it as a gift for the G3 community.

I've just finished my training and searching for a house to move into. Development starts soon. I believe everyone would agree that the g3mod kernel has become too overloaded and its time to re-write it. :)

Mark,Moikop and the rest of G3Mod team did a great work maintaining while i was away. I've talked Moikop and we have agreed that he will continue with his kernel and i'll work on G3Mod and share our experience.

I've been away from development from quite a while,so please help me out if i am unaware about something.Like last time I will go in steps improving the kernel one step at a time.

I believe we have a lot of excellent work done by apollo,arakmar,tom3q for CM9.
Dont worry, haven't forgotten marcellusbe.He has and will always be the most respected person on G3 community.He is my teacher and I still have a lot to learn from you Seb. :)
Any other developer for G3, if i havent mentioned your name doesn't mean I dont respect you or anything. Its just I forgot or maybe I havent seen your work..I respect each and everyone out there for doing your bit.

Enough of the talking, let the requests begin.. ;) :p

great....... wowie
glad ur back . A new era for galaxy three gonna come now

leblid

Feb 14, 2011
Sousse
Happy Birthday Man :) Good to hear from you again.

thank you and all the community for your great work on G3 btw.

SerkSerk

May 31, 2011
France
Happy Birthday :beer:
I'm not sure if it's related to kernel or recovery but can you make a kernel that allow to use 2.2/2.3/4.0 and make backup/restore and flash rom with update.zip (I don't want to use odin all the time I want to flash something)
Ps: can you make a cool logo without blood :p ?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using xda premium

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts