OP DooMLoRD

19th May 2012, 11:18 PM   |  #581  
Flag Netherlands/Sneek
Thanks Meter: 270

844 posts
@dooml.

Live the the works mann :P
Gonne try it right away.
Is there a Oc version coming as well with the gpu oc???? Cuz mine run well with the gpu oc ass wel...

Edit...
Did a install off kernel with xrec.. Didnt find any aromainstall. Zip on sdcard???? Plse help
Edit2...
Never mind.. Did find it in xrec itself but couldnt find it in rootxplorer... Its magic lol... Looks damn fancy the blueishe theme great work as always :thumbup::thumbup:
Verstuurd van mijn LT26i met Tapatalk
Last edited by marcjuh; 19th May 2012 at 11:56 PM.
20th May 2012, 03:10 PM   |  #582  
Thanks Meter: 22

286 posts
Ok with the 1,8 ghz remove (hardly stable)

But why GPU OC remove?
20th May 2012, 08:37 PM   |  #583  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 38,779

13,107 posts
Angry DooMKernel v04a released!
DooMKernel v04a released!

[ changelog ]

download links at first post!

please test out and let me know how it goes!

ENJOY!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2012, 09:49 PM   |  #584  
Thanks Meter: 3

434 posts
More
Will there be soon an easy root solution for Xperia S ? Something like other androids with SuperOneClick, with no loss of DRM keys and without those prerooted image flashing ?

Tnx
21st May 2012, 01:47 AM   |  #585  
Thanks Meter: 21

205 posts
Donate to Me
More
Screen doesn't wake up from charging
It happens twice. I left my phone to charge and after that the screen wouldn't wake up. When i pressed the power button, the transparent bar at the bottom illuminates but the screen stays 'off'.Pressing the power button many times might occasionally wakes the screen up. Maybe once in 20-30 tries. Pressing the power button and hold, may also wake the screen up. But only 1 in 5-10 tries.

Will try to flash the kernel again see if the problem re-occurs.
21st May 2012, 04:05 AM   |  #586  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 2,217

4,705 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by damirbusic

Will there be soon an easy root solution for Xperia S ? Something like other androids with SuperOneClick, with no loss of DRM keys and without those prerooted image flashing ?

Tnx

No one is interested in doing this because it will likely need to be done again for ICS.
21st May 2012, 09:57 AM   |  #587  
Flag 77400
Thanks Meter: 74

257 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanndoth

It happens twice. I left my phone to charge and after that the screen wouldn't wake up. When i pressed the power button, the transparent bar at the bottom illuminates but the screen stays 'off'.Pressing the power button many times might occasionally wakes the screen up. Maybe once in 20-30 tries. Pressing the power button and hold, may also wake the screen up. But only 1 in 5-10 tries.

I've the same issue with #4a

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
21st May 2012, 12:15 PM   |  #588  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 140

327 posts
More
Quote:

Same here. I don't believe this is a kernel issue though. Somewhere I am thinking this is more of a GB issue here. ICS update might solve this. Are you using a widget or shortcut to turn screen off or using the power off button to lock phone?
21st May 2012, 12:24 PM   |  #589  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 38,779

13,107 posts
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sessel

I've the same issue with #4a

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4rocks

Same here. I don't believe this is a kernel issue though. Somewhere I am thinking this is more of a GB issue here. ICS update might solve this. Are you using a widget or shortcut to turn screen off or using the power off button to lock phone?

yes i too have noticed this to happen on v04 kernel...

i want to ask, did you guys face this same issue even on v01 kernel? if yes, then i will start another batch of test kernels to check where this issue has cropped in...
The Following User Says Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2012, 12:53 PM   |  #590  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 140

327 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

yes i too have noticed this to happen on v04 kernel...

i want to ask, did you guys face this same issue even on v01 kernel? if yes, then i will start another batch of test kernels to check where this issue has cropped in...

I had the same in all test kernels, v03a and v04

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
doomkernel, doomlord, kernel
Previous Thread Next Thread