[ROM] DiXperia 7 'Avenger' | Back to form in time with better performance! | 15/04/12
So here we go. Like I said, DX6 was the last one Stock-based ROM by me but...I lied (read: things change ). Now it's time for DiXperia 7, which you guys, I think, going to like. I want to tell one more - for now it's my last work - I need to make some "vacations". But it doesn't mean I'm done - after this I want to make something new - not Stock again etc. - my dream is a Android 4.0 . Okey, that's all for now, I invite you to read this topic and download my ROM. Cheers
I wanna say thanks for all Devs, which help me in past, all members who like me now, and anyone who know about yourself help
Thanks for rzuku90 for graphics
-Apps and looking from Xperia S (lockscreen, font, clocks, widgets, etc.).
-Fixed bugs from older DiXperias.
-Better performance, renew tweaks, tricks and scripts.
That's all - I don't like writing what's inside my ROM - you just should test it yourself .
-Android 2.3.3 Stock(-based) or Android 2.1 Stock (2 ways to install it, but I suggest you 2.3.3 - easier, and I think everyone using at least that ROM).
-Root, Busybox, xRecovery.
-*Optional* Unlocked Bootloader to flash better Custom Kernels like DooMKernel.
People with Rooted Android 2.3.3 Stock(-based):
1. Go to xRecovery and do some steps:
-Wipe Cache Partition
-Wipe Dalvik Cache
-Wipe Battery Stats 2. Choose Install Custom Zip and select my ROM. 3. After this Reboot Phone.
+ more instructions for people on 2.1
4. (instead of point 3) Take off battery from your phone (don't use Reboot Phone, DON'T TURN OFF YOUR PHONE NATURALLY). 5. Put .ftf file to firmwares folder inside FlashTool direct place on your PC. 6. Flash .ftf file. 7. Turn on your phone naturally.
Suggestions about my ROM - installation progress and instructions after this:
1) Don't use any backup!
2) After flash my system give it few hours for better stability and ~one day for applicate all scripts/tweaks/tricks.
3) Flash every addon separately.
4) If you are using some Custom Kernel change your frequency to 384-1152MHz, smartassV2 profile. It's good for performance and battery life.
5) Simple, but no one understand it. If you want to have better battery life just decrase brightness.
6) If you have any problems with standard apps like FC in music, not working Clean Bass option, not showing notifications in lockscreen or FC in conversations - reflash ROM, don't forget to fix permissions and after few hours of using reboot few times. Should help.
7) If you using battery drain fix addon, and you still have problems with too much drain, delete 96zipalign, 77vmcms and 97loopy_smoothness_tweak files from system/etc/init.d/[here]
8) Use ThJap Kernel from his thread (X10_2.3.3_Th_kernel-n1.1-BootManager-v2.0 + X10_2.3.3_Th_kernel-n1.1_wifi, of course only for unlocked Bootloaders). I have noticed that is better than DooMKernel v6, at least on my ROM.
9) To get the best battery performance, use ThKernel 29e6 -> http://www.mediafire.com/?z7y2ehj3yl74ps4
10) If you have unresized pictures while someone's call, and you want it look better etc. flash this.
11) Some problems with some languages (like Vietnamese for example) - if problem exist try to flash stock font from official Android 2.3.3. Correct files are Clockopia.ttf, DroidSans.ttf and DroidSans-Bold.ttf. Those files you can replace with any files from any addon, but remember about correct directory system/fonts/[here].
12) TTS fix, if exist -> http://speedy.sh/scDFC/TTSfix.rar . Thanks for info for Zelazo . *Just install two apk and reboot your device.*
13) Smart Search fix, if exist -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=447 . Thanks for help for karthikx10 .
More coming, for now that's all. Remember that all my ROM need some time to fell at home .
And one more - my graphic made nice stuff for you - many Devs made it for their ROMs and fans, so I decided to make the same - put those pictures if you like my work, my ROM (and using this) or me . Thanks a lot fellas!
September 2013 - June 2014
not available on XDA
holidays, school, exams, work, sorry guys!
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?