Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,661 Members 44,716 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android VS iOS The Truth about Apple and Google's OS **Complete Series**

Tip us?

Wicked4u2c
Old
(Last edited by Wicked4u2c; 1st May 2012 at 07:04 AM.) Reason: updating video
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 338
Default Android VS iOS The Truth about Apple and Google's OS **Complete Series**

So I was going to do a 6 part mini series but due to time things are on hold. However, I decided to at least get things rolling. Depending on the feedback I get I will either complete or scrap the project. Anyhow, next time this argument comes around Android VS iOS just post this video. Believe me, this was just the beginning of something really big!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

**BONUS FAQ SESSION**

The Following 196 Users Say Thank You to Wicked4u2c For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ManicIce
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Nice video. shareable ;)

Wicked4u2c
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManicIce View Post
Nice video. shareable ;)
Thanks, and please do share!

T__
Old
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
I am going to pass this on to all my friends who are still in the iOS is better frame of mind.

I have used Android for <1 year now, and everything is simple.

Have tried using iOS from time to time when messing about with friends phones, and things Android performed in a click of a button, required multiple clicks with the iOS.

I have to admit, I am not a big fan of Apple; I like how they look - but I hate how they function. They are far from simple.

Really hope you <strikeout>plan</strikeout> have time to expand and finish of the series.

Wicked4u2c
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by T__ View Post
I am going to pass this on to all my friends who are still in the iOS is better frame of mind.

I have used Android for <1 year now, and everything is simple.

Have tried using iOS from time to time when messing about with friends phones, and things Android performed in a click of a button, required multiple clicks with the iOS.

I have to admit, I am not a big fan of Apple; I like how they look - but I hate how they function. They are far from simple.

Really hope you <strikeout>plan</strikeout> have time to expand and finish of the series.

Thanks I have been getting a few PM's and E-mails to finish the series and I am getting more pumped about it! Specially seeing how I left out so many important features that people use every day...

For example, sharing a simple website with your friends and family on Facebook (or any other Social Network that is not Twitter) is something that can't be done on iOS. If your browsing on Safari and come upon a great article that you want to share, you can only share on Twitter, E-mail and, Messaging. You would have to copy the URL, load up Faceboook then paste it and click on publish.

With Android, the sharing capabilities depend on what apps you have installed. I can share to my Dropbox, G+, Facebook, Docs, etc.. with just one click of a button.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wicked4u2c For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JoeCool85
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default aere aratedne

thanks for the vid

TheSG
Old
Thanks Meter 61
I watched.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

thebobp
Old
Thanks Meter 210
I say definitely continue the project. I'm kind of sick of the kool-aid going around. Sharing!

bigbooty
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Go man...finish the series. Excellent work.

iBluemind
Old
Thanks Meter 362
It is interesting..

Sent from my LG-SU760 using XDA

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe