FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Unofficial][ICS 4.0.4]CyanogenMod 9[LGP500]

15th April 2012, 08:47 PM |#1221  
Arjen's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Musselkanaal
Thanks Meter: 5,950
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by visaac

shud i be flasing this icy_kernel on top of lupos kang testing or is there a more latest kernel by hephappy

Do not use on kang testing, only use on hephappy's builds.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
 
15th April 2012, 08:52 PM |#1222  
vlt96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 920
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Arjen_

Do not use on kang testing, only use on hephappy's builds.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What does the kernel do exactly? Makes camera work, at least without previews?

Just wait
Code:
Seek the signature below the line
15th April 2012, 10:32 PM |#1223  
dhk.-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rancagua
Thanks Meter: 974
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlt96

What does the kernel do exactly? Makes camera work, at least without previews?

Just wait

Code:
Seek the signature below the line

Make your phone works!
15th April 2012, 11:45 PM |#1224  
paul678's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Craiova
Thanks Meter: 596
 
More
EDIT: now it works ok...had a bug in my install or something

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA
Last edited by paul678; 16th April 2012 at 11:40 AM.
16th April 2012, 03:27 AM |#1225  
dhk.-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rancagua
Thanks Meter: 974
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul678

Sound is bugged out on hep-happy's build. Media volume won't change for nothing be it music,videos or games

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA

Media volume working fine here
16th April 2012, 09:08 AM |#1226  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
I have downloaded so many things through stock ics browser.. i can see them in "Downloads" that is there in app drawer..
But when i open ES File Explorer, and try to find the files, i cannot find then. (Even there is a folder "download" but there also the files aren't there)..
And some help me by telling where i can find them..
16th April 2012, 09:29 AM |#1227  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
they must be somewhere on the sd card try searching for the name of the file and then when you find it click orperties and see in wich folder is in.
Btw the lastest version is much stable and faster, live wallpapers work, games preformance is nice..the gpu drivers are making a differnce. Also we got update to 4.0.4 from 4.0.3 so THANK you developers :]
16th April 2012, 11:36 AM |#1228  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by insitex

they must be somewhere on the sd card try searching for the name of the file and then when you find it click orperties and see in wich folder is in.
Btw the lastest version is much stable and faster, live wallpapers work, games preformance is nice..the gpu drivers are making a differnce. Also we got update to 4.0.4 from 4.0.3 so THANK you developers :]

I tried searching from the file name also... nothing found...
16th April 2012, 12:08 PM |#1229  
seriousia's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 248
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by u.bindal

I tried searching from the file name also... nothing found...

Dude please go to general discussion thread.
Don't spam here


Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA
16th April 2012, 12:23 PM |#1230  
-DarkKnight-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
More
Can we use pm to resolve thread spamming issues

Me saying don't spam is just as bad as actually spamming the thread with a useless comment

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -DarkKnight- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes