Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,248 Members 39,186 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Unofficial][ICS 4.0.4]CyanogenMod 9[LGP500]

Tip us?

angelgzg
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedion View Post
I having experiencing a strage bug: when i flash (very clean) the rom, in the first boot, the phone work very well, in the notification bar appears the carrier label (Digitel) and in apn all work very well, but when i reboot, the carrier label says "no service" and the apn can't be edited...

other bug: when i put the font size in small, the phone get more fast and touch resposive!

The Digitel NPC only in a few ROM's fine, I hope Lupho check by default comes with (gprsweb.digitel.com.ve) so it does not work because the right is (gprsweb.digitel.ve) I hope you take into account, the ROM NightlyFour sorted out ...

Exedion
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelgzg View Post
The Digitel NPC only in a few ROM's fine, I hope Lupho check by default comes with (gprsweb.digitel.com.ve) so it does not work because the right is (gprsweb.digitel.ve) I hope you take into account, the ROM NightlyFour sorted out ...
Yes but you are talking abount APN, that is not the problem, is the operator label and some times the APN (like funny sims) is not editing, is a minor bug but is annyoning see "No Service" every time

angelgzg
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Yes but you are talking abount APN, that is not the problem, is the operator label and some times the APN (like funny sims) is not editing, is a minor bug but is annyoning see "No Service" every time
If this error is also present in the notification bar just wanted to highlight the other I think is happening with the 128K SIM'm not entirely sure

_Arjen_
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 5673
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelgzg View Post
You can put the apn list from nightlyfour in your rom and see if problem is gone.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA

Dales-Kas
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I've found an interesting thing - the gallery work to me only when I turn on data, and starts every time, when I turn off data - I have black screen in gallery. With wifi turning on/off gallery doesn't work....

angelgzg
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Arjen_ View Post
You can put the apn list from nightlyfour in your rom and see if problem is gone.

As the list of APN sack of that ROM.? I have added manually but it would be good if you come correct default

adfad666
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4175

DONATE TO ME
Lupo, I had some problems with your new libaudio folder, errors to do with QCELP and EVRC in AudioHardware.cpp. I commented out the offending code and it has built fine.

Google told me that QCELP and EVRC are used only on CDMA networks, and in some old types of ringtones, so it's safe to remove all of the code that references these two things.

Just look at your commit "new CAF ICS Audio HAL for msm7x27 chipsets" and revert the #ifdef WITH_QCOM_SPEECH additions (keep the AMR_NB parts, like it was before) and remove the case AudioSystem::EVRC: and case AudioSystem::QCELP: functions.

Now to flash my own test KANG
The dawn of mobile phones
Ericsson GA 628 => Nokia 5110 => Siemens C35i => Siemens C45

The age of colour screens and polyphonic ringtones
Motorola C350 => Sony Ericsson T610 => Sony Ericsson T630 => Sony Ericsson K790i => Sony Ericsson T250i

The age of Android
LG Optimus One => Sony XPERIA J => Sony XPERIA SP => Sony XPERIA Z1 Compact
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to adfad666 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dethrat
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
other bug: when i put the font size in small, the phone get more fast and touch resposive!
Placebo just tried no difference.

adfad666
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4175

DONATE TO ME
Unfortunately it didn't work

It wouldn't go past the lg logo and adb / logcat didn't work so I couldn't see any error, is there something still missing from your current repo?
The dawn of mobile phones
Ericsson GA 628 => Nokia 5110 => Siemens C35i => Siemens C45

The age of colour screens and polyphonic ringtones
Motorola C350 => Sony Ericsson T610 => Sony Ericsson T630 => Sony Ericsson K790i => Sony Ericsson T250i

The age of Android
LG Optimus One => Sony XPERIA J => Sony XPERIA SP => Sony XPERIA Z1 Compact
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to adfad666 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

doppelgänger
Old
(Last edited by doppelgänger; 24th March 2012 at 04:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 32
Same as what I got from compiling from fresh sources. I think maybe if u swap boot image from lupo kang it may work haven't tried

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe