Please can you help me to install chainfire and plugins in my archos 80G9
It works for hd games?

Many thanks

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk
22nd March 2012, 01:53 AM   |  #2  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 41

127 posts
This guide is specifically for the Samsung Galaxy S II, but it's the same procedure for the Archos G9 series. (Or there are plenty of other guides on Google.) A couple of G9-specific notes:
  • Your device must be rooted in order to install Chainfire 3D
  • Place the plugin zip files in any folder on the device, NOT on the SD Card. Due to it's non-standard mount location, Chainfire 3D can not find plugins there.

I have used it successfully with a couple of games, but I can't remember which ones they are just now.
13th August 2012, 05:06 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 38

204 posts
I have the CINEMA plugin (cinema_6KH8F1MYDCxxxx_plugin.aos) but how to install ?
I did manual on archos site but if i disconnect USB nothing happend..:

1. Connect your Archos device to your computer.
Using the USB cable, plug your Archos device into your computer. Navigate to ‘my computer’ and double click the ARCHOS device in the list. Double click ‘internal storage’ to enter the onboard memory of the device.
2. Copy the plug-in onto the Archos storage device.
Copy the Plug-in (.aos extension), either by drag and drop or by copy and paste, into the window that is now shown. Not into any of the existing folders but just into the ‘internal storage’ (this is called the root level).
3. Activate the plug-in.
Unplug the USB cable from your PC. Your ARCHOS device will automatically start the update process that will install the plug-in. You will be prompted to re-plug in the USB cable in order to power the device during the update process. The update will take about one minute. Do not unplug the USB cable powering the device during the update as this could potentially render your
device unusable.
Last edited by warezjunk; 13th August 2012 at 07:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to warezjunk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread