Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 42,666 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GAME][2.1+] Total Pool

Tip us?

The Friendly Monster
Old
(Last edited by The Friendly Monster; 3rd May 2012 at 12:05 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Default [GAME][2.1+] Total Pool

Pool is a touchscreen pool game for Android, with loads of features and extremely polished physics and graphics. I believe it's the best pool game on the market. Feedback is hugely welcome.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13593420/TotalPoolFree.apk

Cheers!
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to The Friendly Monster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Korumera
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1790
I love playing pool!

I'll check it out tonight and let you know about my findings

xdafileserver will go offline on the 23rd of January. If you need any files from this server make sure you download before that because I can't guarantee that backups will be made. Thank you all for your support the last 1,5 years it has been a blast!

-----------> LIKE MY SERVER? OR DID I HELP YOU? HIT THANKS! <------------

Kevets
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Linked to Play Store for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kevets For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

molesarecoming
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 27362

DONATE TO ME
i would love to play it but market tells me its incompatible with galaxy nexus.

agtitan
Old
Thanks Meter 43
what an awesome game!

Harbb
Old
Thanks Meter 468
Easily the best pool game on the market, absolutely love the interface. Very smooth, stylish and accurate gameplay. You have my thanks and approval

It is lacking a Player v Comp, though I'm sure one is in the works. The challenges are great, too. Anyone who plays pool on their phone at all would love this.
Device: Galaxy Nexus i9250
Previously: Nexus S i9023
The Following User Says Thank You to Harbb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

The Friendly Monster
Old
(Last edited by The Friendly Monster; 25th March 2012 at 04:45 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Hey cheers guys, your very own friendly monster here. Great to see this thread didn't die an instant death as I am planning on supporting this game heavily and really appreciate a forum such as this to be able to communicate with the players.

Thanks for the great feedback. After hearing about how many people want to see an ai opponent to play this is my number one priority for the game. The signs are good so far and I hope we will all be playing against a believable, fun, computer player soon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Friendly Monster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Harbb
Old
Thanks Meter 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Friendly Monster View Post
Hey cheers guys, your very own friendly monster here. Great to see this thread didn't die an instant death as I am planning on supporting this game heavily and really appreciate a forum such as this to be able to communicate with the players.

Thanks for the great feedback. After hearing about how many people want to see an ai opponent to play this is my number one priority for the game. The signs are good so far and I hope we will all be playing against a believable, fun, computer player soon.
Great news there, can't wait!

After a couple of posts around the place it'd be a good idea to throw in a couple of screenshots and the market description (and link) in the first post. It just seems a little empty right now.
Device: Galaxy Nexus i9250
Previously: Nexus S i9023

chelsea_fc
Old
Thanks Meter 15
great pool game, can't wait to play against CPU or maybe multiplayer online game or WIFI would be nice addition

parker09
Old
Thanks Meter 159
The UI looks great but all the pop ups keep shaking eg. where you select the elevation and the spin, and even the settings just keep flashing.

Primary devices:

..... LG/Google Nexus 5: Android 4.4.2
..... Acer W510: Windows 8.1

Retired devices:

..... LG/Google Nexus 4: Android 4.4
..... HTC HD2: Windows Phone 7.8
..... HTC Legend: Android 4.0
..... UG802 USB: Android 4.0
..... Acer A500: Android 4.3
eparker.me