Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 46,180 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Best Case for HD2

Tip us?

RedRobster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Haha yeah, see my problem is that I will take it out, but never put it back in...

sundawg
Old
(Last edited by sundawg; 11th April 2012 at 11:39 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2169

DONATE TO ME
Boxwave corsa moda case are next best to otterbox, i'm using one.for Tmous hd2 ,you can get it for $19 they have two type of case,book type & flip type,I'm using the flip type..hope it helps

MY WORK:
DEVELOPER TBD SUNDAWG SENSE ROM'S | DEVELOPER SUNDAWG CM7 ROM'S | BATTERY TIPS, TWEAKS & MODS | BUILD PROP TWEAKS | DATAONEXT FOR MY BUILD

My PHONES
HTC ONE X | HTC HD2 T-MOBILE | MOTOROLA ATRIX 2 | MOTOROLA XOOM 2 | HTC EVO 3D

YOU CAN HIT THANKS AT ME ,DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED

zarathustrax
Old
Thanks Meter 190

DONATE TO ME
I have a otterbox defender for tmo US HD2 in like-new condition I rarely use & would be open to selling or trading for the right offer. i didn't realize how rare these are now... I've checked ebay several times over the last couple months trying to see what they sell for, but i haven't seen a single one up there!
Id love to trade for a 64gb sandisk microsdxc if anyone would be willing... Id ofcourse put in something else or cash on top of the case to make it fair. any interest, pm me an offer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
Device: TMoUS HD2
ROM: XBoxmod's WP7 on NAND & Android on SD.
Check out THIS THREAD for tutorial on partitioning your SD card to dual-boot WP7 & Android. Post #2 has many SD Android builds edited by me to be MAGLDR compatible.
Get a free dropbox account with this link for an extra 250mb of space! You get 2.25GB of FREE online storage... It's a easy & convenient way to share files with people and transfer files to and from your Android or WP7 phones. CLICK HERE!

mofego
Old
Thanks Meter 2
THAAAAANX

soulforger
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I'm using Capdase Cap for Hd2. Google it. I recommend that one.

htccraze
Old
(Last edited by htccraze; 23rd April 2012 at 01:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarathustrax View Post
I have a otterbox defender for tmo US HD2 in like-new condition I rarely use & would be open to selling or trading for the right offer. i didn't realize how rare these are now... I've checked ebay several times over the last couple months trying to see what they sell for, but i haven't seen a single one up there!
Id love to trade for a 64gb sandisk microsdxc if anyone would be willing... Id ofcourse put in something else or cash on top of the case to make it fair. any interest, pm me an offer.
I've come across them on ebay every once in awhile but your right, they can be very hard to find even on other websites as well. And then most of the times when you do find them its for the international model which i believe wont fit the US version. I've had some luck with other ebay countries that ship to the US but thats really hit and miss.

A new 64gb sandisk microsdxc will set you back around $95-$135 and a new otterbox would cost around $40-$50 and thats if you can even find it which would be difficult to say the less. I read some reviews of people who didn't like theirs but most seem quite happy with it. Considering that they are hard to find his offer isn't really to high priced especially considering he offered to add money towards the trade. About two months ago I seen a used one go for like $40 on ebay if i remember correctly but then again one sold for only $13 w/ free shipping a couple weeks ago. You can see that here. Worth way more then $13 though, who ever got a steal on that.

Considering our phone has Cornings Gorilla Glass I think there is really no need to go all out. Get a nice full body screen protector such as clear-coat found here and put it in a fairly nice...but not break your bank account nice case. Something around $10 should do. Clear-coat normally has sales/coupons going on so if you do go that route try to look one up. I've had mine in a cheap $5 case since i bought it just after they came out and have even dropped it a few times, luckily my phone still looks like its in mint condition.
MAIN DEVICE: HTC ONE & HTC HD2
Other phones: MyTouch 4G Slide, MyTouch 3G slide
ROM: Unofficial CM10 HD2 [4.1.1][tytung_HWA_r3.3jb
Radio: 2.15/SPL-2.08/ MAGLDR 1.13/ CWM Touch beta

Small contribution to XDA:
Guide to try and revive a cell phone that has been submerged in water
Blue/grey icons

Tips & tricks to retain the longest battery life
If you feel I've helped out in anyway, a
small "thanks" would be appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to htccraze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zarathustrax
Old
Thanks Meter 190

DONATE TO ME
Yeah, I didn't mean that I'd only trade it for a 64gb microSD... if anyone wants to make any offer, I'd consider it. I already have a Noreve leather case that I use for my HD2, and I've rarely used the otterbox case, so I figure there's no reason for me to hang on to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
Device: TMoUS HD2
ROM: XBoxmod's WP7 on NAND & Android on SD.
Check out THIS THREAD for tutorial on partitioning your SD card to dual-boot WP7 & Android. Post #2 has many SD Android builds edited by me to be MAGLDR compatible.
Get a free dropbox account with this link for an extra 250mb of space! You get 2.25GB of FREE online storage... It's a easy & convenient way to share files with people and transfer files to and from your Android or WP7 phones. CLICK HERE!

Kritsi
Old
Thanks Meter 3
For me best case is no case, never found one I really liked & all made fone too big or loose quality feel & look ...

lolman2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerhd2 View Post
I have this one and its probably one of the nicer cases I've used.

Blacklabel84
Old
Thanks Meter 89

DONATE TO ME
35-60 bucks go to fortte.com they have good ones. And they customize it if u input directions. Like they'll add straps and stuff.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app