[Q] Best Case for HD2

OP RedRobster

27th March 2012, 10:37 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
More
Haha yeah, see my problem is that I will take it out, but never put it back in...
11th April 2012, 08:12 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag San jose
Thanks Meter: 2,169

1,214 posts
Donate to Me
More
Boxwave corsa moda case are next best to otterbox, i'm using one.for Tmous hd2 ,you can get it for $19 they have two type of case,book type & flip type,I'm using the flip type..hope it helps
Last edited by sundawg; 11th April 2012 at 11:39 PM.
14th April 2012, 07:37 AM   |  #13  
Flag SouthSide of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 190

1,517 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have a otterbox defender for tmo US HD2 in like-new condition I rarely use & would be open to selling or trading for the right offer. i didn't realize how rare these are now... I've checked ebay several times over the last couple months trying to see what they sell for, but i haven't seen a single one up there!
Id love to trade for a 64gb sandisk microsdxc if anyone would be willing... Id ofcourse put in something else or cash on top of the case to make it fair. any interest, pm me an offer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
17th April 2012, 11:03 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
THAAAAANX
22nd April 2012, 10:16 PM   |  #15  
Kiev
Thanks Meter: 10

29 posts
I'm using Capdase Cap for Hd2. Google it. I recommend that one.
23rd April 2012, 01:11 PM   |  #16  
Flag Hiding from under the bed
Thanks Meter: 128

621 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarathustrax

I have a otterbox defender for tmo US HD2 in like-new condition I rarely use & would be open to selling or trading for the right offer. i didn't realize how rare these are now... I've checked ebay several times over the last couple months trying to see what they sell for, but i haven't seen a single one up there!
Id love to trade for a 64gb sandisk microsdxc if anyone would be willing... Id ofcourse put in something else or cash on top of the case to make it fair. any interest, pm me an offer.

I've come across them on ebay every once in awhile but your right, they can be very hard to find even on other websites as well. And then most of the times when you do find them its for the international model which i believe wont fit the US version. I've had some luck with other ebay countries that ship to the US but thats really hit and miss.

A new 64gb sandisk microsdxc will set you back around $95-$135 and a new otterbox would cost around $40-$50 and thats if you can even find it which would be difficult to say the less. I read some reviews of people who didn't like theirs but most seem quite happy with it. Considering that they are hard to find his offer isn't really to high priced especially considering he offered to add money towards the trade. About two months ago I seen a used one go for like $40 on ebay if i remember correctly but then again one sold for only $13 w/ free shipping a couple weeks ago. You can see that here. Worth way more then $13 though, who ever got a steal on that.

Considering our phone has Cornings Gorilla Glass I think there is really no need to go all out. Get a nice full body screen protector such as clear-coat found here and put it in a fairly nice...but not break your bank account nice case. Something around $10 should do. Clear-coat normally has sales/coupons going on so if you do go that route try to look one up. I've had mine in a cheap $5 case since i bought it just after they came out and have even dropped it a few times, luckily my phone still looks like its in mint condition.
Last edited by htccraze; 23rd April 2012 at 01:21 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to htccraze For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 05:42 PM   |  #17  
Flag SouthSide of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 190

1,517 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yeah, I didn't mean that I'd only trade it for a 64gb microSD... if anyone wants to make any offer, I'd consider it. I already have a Noreve leather case that I use for my HD2, and I've rarely used the otterbox case, so I figure there's no reason for me to hang on to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
27th April 2012, 07:24 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 3

6 posts
For me best case is no case, never found one I really liked & all made fone too big or loose quality feel & look ...
24th July 2012, 07:48 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerhd2

I found this case, looks nice

http://dx-box.com/soft-jacket-2-xpos...2-capdase.html

Another one

I have this one and its probably one of the nicer cases I've used.
18th August 2012, 03:21 AM   |  #20  
Flag Levant
Thanks Meter: 89

885 posts
Donate to Me
More
35-60 bucks go to fortte.com they have good ones. And they customize it if u input directions. Like they'll add straps and stuff.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread