Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,049 Members 39,842 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Best Case for HD2

Tip us?

NikAhmad
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default New Case + Battery Bank

This is new case for Samsung Galaxy Note, the case combine with power bank when we get for HD2?

gjordavljus
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Marctoy was

That was a nice one!

eskargoz
Old
Thanks Meter 17
body glove entrepreneur case
that one is great !

x3dnd3x
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Any sites still selling otterbox cases for HD2? Mine broke.

Z80-Man
Old
(Last edited by Z80-Man; 12th April 2013 at 06:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 121
I need the HD2 to stay naked since I'm using a Brodit car craddle ; I also need my HD2 with me all the time, everywhere...

So I'm using only belt holsters.

I had to change my two years + old worn one, and I found this one to be the very best I ever had :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:eek:U:US:3160

Strong belt fitting (both closed loops and leather padded metal hook, but I actually slip the belt through all of them at the same time), the phone it held snug (but not too tight either) in a soft fabric padding and the magnet flap is very precise, and flexible enough to self close effortlessy.

Really 100% recommended for people looking for a holster.

It's actually a generic holster pouch for similar sized phones : you'll find exactly the same item, at the same price, for European HD2 (as mine), HD7, Galaxy S II, etc.

Of course, I'm pretty sure it's not real leather. It's "synthetic leather", whatever it means... Such as my car's seat, that actually shows the same kind of wearing after 10 years as my previous holster, but well... You also pay for what you get.

I did buy a real leather holster too as I was in a hurry and wanted to have a spare one, but the flap lacks flexibility and has to be closed by hand or it will stay open (the magnet lacks strength too). Maybe it will cure over time, but it's not the one I'm currently using. I'm so much pleased with the one I cited above at the moment that I don't feel like changing at all.

Maybe I'll write a review for the other one as well when I'm using it...
HTC HD/HD2 with 64 GB SD XC - Energy WM6.5.3 build 29022 French / Sense 2.5 build 2019 / CHT 2.0 - GTX clock - Radio ROM 1.17.25.09/2.12.50.02_2
How-to : FingerKeyboard management and XT9 patch
Wiki : Energy ROMs Wiki
Energy ROMs add-ons & fixes CABs : General mods and fixes *** HD FRA fixes *** HD2 FRA fixes
Non flipping digital clocks for Sense/CHT 1.7/1.8/2.0 : CHT2.0 version ready !

Macarony
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Listen my friend about zerolemon Leather Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case for my HD2. Anyone use it before ? Before by from amazon.com i want to discuss all. Anyone share with me it's good or bad side ?

Whatfull
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarony View Post
Listen my friend about zerolemon Leather Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case for my HD2. Anyone use it before ? Before by from amazon.com i want to discuss all. Anyone share with me it's good or bad side ?
You can search your genuine lather from amazon.com just search zerolemon Leather Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case for HTC HD7 HD2. I think you can find your good pack here..