THIS IS THE STOCK AT&T ROM WITH SIM BLOCKING MECHANISMS REMOVED, DEODEXED, ZIPALIGNED, ROOTED. THIS IS NOT CUSTOM IN ANY OTHER WAY
that being said, it's super smooth super fast and awesome. stop the flaming wars.
For the Hercules
Everyone wants some UCLA3 action. Problem has been that we couldn't seem to figure out how to get the signal/data to function. This is because AT&T decided to add some unnecessary files that blocked our cards via software. Screw that. This is xda. We make things work. SO... that's what I did. This took many many hours figuring what AT&T did to screw up the SIMCard reading. I'm in the process of writing a guide on how to fix data/signal on any UCLA3 based rom. Until then, I decided I would give the flashaholics their fix. Enjoy. Flash in CWM
- Ported to function on T989
- Data + Signal Work [first time it's been done with UCLA3]
- Kernel included
- No need for conversion.zips
Also Available on Rom Manager!
1. Factory Reset
2. Flash in CWM.
3. Boot. You will not have data.
4. Goto Settings>Wireless and Network>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names>Hit Menu>Add
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
APN type:Internet+MMS (depending on software version)
5. Hit Menu, Save.
6. Select the radio button next to your new apn.
Happy kanging. Wouldn't mind a thanks