Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 45,003 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Bootanimations] Alfa Romeo Cars

Tip us?

TheMiltos21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 429

DONATE TO ME
Angry [Bootanimations] Alfa Romeo Cars

Here I will post Alfa Romeo cars boot animations.I will make them using photoshop.If you can suggest another tool (except the 64bit adobe..i think illustrator?).Also I would be happy if you could suggest a tool for making gif file.

TheMiltos21
A big thanks to nobodyAtall.Without his hard work,proper Gingerbread builds would have never been possible.If it wasn't for his efforts,no MiniCXMP (Click for Trailer) would exist.

You can check out the lightest version of his ROM (55MB) by clicking the picture or here : MiniCMXMP - Based on MiniCM7-2.2.1 by nAa & D_d

arielVengeance
Old
Thanks Meter 55
i'd prefer using 'adobe after effect', so we can create some animation from scratch, and if you got skill, you can make it cool effect like official cm9 bootanimation..
Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300
Powered By
Rom: [CM11][4.4.2] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build by Temasek
Kernel: Boeffla-Kernel for Omni-CM11 by Lord Boeffla

TheMiltos21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 429

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by arielVengeance View Post
i'd prefer using 'adobe after effect', so we can create some animation from scratch, and if you got skill, you can make it cool effect like official cm9 bootanimation..
Does after effects work on 32-bit Windows?
A big thanks to nobodyAtall.Without his hard work,proper Gingerbread builds would have never been possible.If it wasn't for his efforts,no MiniCXMP (Click for Trailer) would exist.

You can check out the lightest version of his ROM (55MB) by clicking the picture or here : MiniCMXMP - Based on MiniCM7-2.2.1 by nAa & D_d

Tom.K
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMiltos21 View Post
Does after effects work on 32-bit Windows?
CS4/5 and earlier only works, 5.5 doesn't.

TheMiltos21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 429

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom.K View Post
CS4/5 and earlier only works, 5.5 doesn't.
okay,dl-ing right now from tpb..