I am pleased to present the latest Archos ICS Firmware 4.0.5 (4.0.3) , now with Su, Superuser & Busybox installed !
In this rom original files have not been modified. Were added only Su & Superuser for Root access and Busybox for other stuff !
These are the files you need to install root version :
- archos.ext4.update in archive ICS_405.zip => https://hotfile.com/dl/150045208/fe1...S_405.zip.html
- zImage and initramfs.cpio.lzo in archive drive_405.zip => 1° http://www.4shared.com/zip/FSL2xCXY/file.html 2° http://www.crocko.com/946E5915D12149.../drive_405.zip
- copy archos.ext4.update into Internal Storage ( /data/media ; /mnt/storage )
- reboot into SDE menu and under Developer Edition Mernu , Flash Kernel and Initramfs : copy zImage and initramfs.cpio.lzo on the new driver that appears on desktop/laptop
- ok ! and wait for reboot your devices : after reboot you can see Android update system for a while .....be patient !
This Root version works on all tablets gen9, is stable and can be used as a daily ROM !
( For not to expect too much between the two download ....now you have the option to download drive_405.zip )
If you have problems installing this root version , then you can thank him ( @Shano56 ) and please visit => http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1542058