5,599,478 Members 39,870 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]Mystic'sPrideICS(XWLPO)(07/26/2012) v21 XWLPO 4.0.4 (Pure Stock Samsung)

Tip us?

MysticKing32
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno2352 View Post
hey mystic i come from your previous version the 17th. I have some problems when I want to dial a number it crashes and freezes. Says something about the keyboard stopped working. I only flashed it over the previous rom, i then installed the ICS lockscreen and thats it.
You can either do a full wipe and flash v18. Or you can clear the data under contacts in the applications menu.

Mystic's Glory (Thanks Incloud Design)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticKing32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MysticKing32
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by spexwood View Post
MysticKing32:

I have been using your ROM/Firmware (v18) for a few days now and I must say that I am BEYOND impressed! This is amazingly stable and smooth!
I am absolutely LOVING it!!!!
I was even able to customize it with blue 15Toggles, a custom bootanimation, an ICS-themed dialer, and custom icons. Seriously, this ROM great!

Before Mystic's Pride ICS, I was still using Gingerbread UCKH7 (stock, odexed, rooted). I was experimenting with the ATT ICS leaks though, but was extremely unimpressed and disappointed. It seems that ATT was slowly, but steadily screwing everything up. I was having a lot of random freezes, crashes, and random reboots. Once I tried your ROM, everything was PERFECT!!!!!

So, yeah, I am just posting this message to say thank you and to request that you keep us updated with newer ICS versions as the I9100 gets them (only if they are stable though).
Great work! I am sooooooo happy with this I could cry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykoj82 View Post
I was using shostock2 and im happy to be back to mystic's pride rom v18...Over 10.5 hours up time, 2 hours on screen time with neak conservative w/ lion heart tweaks, aftr, and sch enabled and 50% left...i cant believe how smooth and quick this rom is too! Using jb theme...I noticed more smoothness with the gpu enabled too...very happy...

Sent by my SGH-i777 using XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by loughary View Post
Have to say I love this rom...just wish I could have CM9 SMS and Dialer/contacts. I keep going back and forth but the Sammy based roms just have smoother screen scrolling for my liking. I find myself willing to sacrifice that to have a overall better user experience.

keep up the good work.

Thanks
Thanks guys.

Mystic's Glory (Thanks Incloud Design)
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticKing32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Solaris_XD
Old
Thanks Meter 6
MysticKing32 rom 18 is fu.c...k.... amazing
nice work

Hexen302
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Been using 18 for a few days now. Awesome!!! Just one little issue but its not a big deal. I can only use the swipe to unlock. Pattern and pin wont take. Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Cybergeist
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Does anyone know if the radio app is entirely dependent on internal hardware or would I be able to use something like the SE MW600 BT headset with it?

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langI d=-1&productId=8198552921666198163&XID=O:MW600:dg_pa_ gglsrch&k_id=41748915-6ee9-b7e9-d2b2-0000120ae3da

howtomen
Old
Thanks Meter 1220

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybergeist View Post
Does anyone know if the radio app is entirely dependent on internal hardware or would I be able to use something like the SE MW600 BT headset with it?

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/sto...2-0000120ae3da
International hardware
Check out My Android YouTube Channel!

Quote:
I'll answer any question, just ask nicely.
N5 running whatever i want

jacob.alberty
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybergeist View Post
That device would not get the fm radio app working but since it has a built in fm radio, you could listen to radio stations on that bluetooth headset itself.
UltraBeast Old
(Last edited by UltraBeast; 2nd May 2012 at 07:12 PM.)
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by howtomen View Post
International hardware
I uninstalled radio and had call issues. I777 does not have hardware for it at all. Weird!

I will sort you out!

howtomen
Old
Thanks Meter 1220

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraBeast View Post
I uninstalled radio and had call issues. I777 does not have hardware for it at all. Weird!

I will sort you out!
well it shouldnt cause call issues clear cache and dalvik cache as wel as phone apk cache ans issues should go away.
Check out My Android YouTube Channel!

Quote:
I'll answer any question, just ask nicely.
N5 running whatever i want
UltraBeast Old
(Last edited by UltraBeast; 2nd May 2012 at 11:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by howtomen View Post
well it shouldnt cause call issues clear cache and dalvik cache as wel as phone apk cache ans issues should go away.
Did all the logical stuff. Do not get me wrong... I'm not having an issue. I cut it out of the Rom along with gtalk and incorped astro into main system. I do appreciate that your helping-responding so thank you. I think im about ready to cook my first i777 Rom. I have 4 Roms I've been watching for months now. Coming from different handset and development team...so just watching and not talking.
Mystic.... Love your work!!!

We will sort you out!

Tags
ics att