FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM]Mystic'sPrideICS(XWLPO)(07/26/2012) v21 XWLPO 4.0.4 (Pure Stock Samsung)

1,495 posts
Thanks Meter: 532
 
By MysticKing32, Senior Member on 23rd March 2012, 08:01 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd March 2012, 10:23 AM |#21  
rduncan1974's Avatar
Member
Flag Redding CA
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Everything is seems to be working for me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
 
 
23rd March 2012, 10:37 AM |#22  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikash

add GoLauncher ex or smth to the firmware.zip into system/app and reflash, then choose your launcher and all will be ok.

yea i did it. now working with go launcher
23rd March 2012, 11:34 AM |#23  
Junior Member
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks for posting! I can't get the launcher to run (it's a framework problem, from what I can tell), but when you post the original without the apps removed, then I think it should be okay.
23rd March 2012, 11:34 AM |#24  
Senior Member
Massachusetts and stuff
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
I assume this has the modded phone apk? Or did you fix the call audio? I would try this but even with a modded phone apk people still complain about not hearing me sadly

Edit: that's even with a modded kernel and i777 modem
Last edited by ronii1123; 23rd March 2012 at 11:37 AM.
23rd March 2012, 02:23 PM |#25  
N3RD420's Avatar
Senior Member
detroit metro
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Blazin fast on this rom thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
23rd March 2012, 02:26 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Massachusetts and stuff
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N3RD420

Blazin fast on this rom thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

How's the call quality? I just wanna make sure it's useable since on AOKP nobody could hear me very well.
23rd March 2012, 03:18 PM |#27  
MysticKing32's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 532
 
More
Thanks guys is touchwiz working now?

Also I'm uploading the new version now and I included a second launcher just in case.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
23rd March 2012, 03:25 PM |#28  
MysticKing32's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 532
 
More
Usb app is now integrated into the Rom. Upload is at 24 percent.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticKing32 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2012, 03:26 PM |#29  
phatalbert1000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticKing32

Thanks guys is touchwiz working now?

Also I'm uploading the new version now and I included a second launcher just in case.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Cool! I'm assuming you will modify the first post when it's done, correct? (I believe the originals are up now) Is anything else changesd beside the inclusion of a second launcher?

Thanks again for making this easy for us!

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that you have now baked in usb support and the upload is still pending.Thanks!
23rd March 2012, 03:29 PM |#30  
MysticKing32's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 532
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatalbert1000

Cool! I'm assuming you will modify the first post when it's done, correct? (I believe the originals are up now) Is anything else changesd beside the inclusion of a second launcher?

Thanks again for making this easy for us!

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that you have now baked in usb support and the upload is still pending.Thanks!

Hi. Can you tell me if you were having problems with touchwiz on boot?

And yes I will update the first post

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
23rd March 2012, 03:32 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Flag Dallas,Texas
Thanks Meter: 216
 
More
huge lag in this ROM, going back to SHOstock

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ics att
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes