FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

*[SuperSonic]*[April-05]*[CM9-ICS KERNEL][RC1-R] Horse Power 2x ICS RC1-R [OTF]

2,884 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,361
 
By spica1234, Retired Recognized Developer on 23rd March 2012, 08:14 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd May 2012, 08:20 PM |#511  
batman1908's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
With nova hd,i always choose hp kernel.I tried your latest rc2 and the settings u suggest,but the phone become laggy,the signal and 3g keep losing all the time,and i forced to change it,to the hp,which is included in hei's rom

Sent from my super duper lg p990 2x ICS 4.O.4
Last edited by batman1908; 24th May 2012 at 07:50 AM.
 
 
23rd May 2012, 09:53 PM |#512  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman1908

With nova hd,i always choose hp kernel.I tried yr latest rc1-r and the settings u suggest,but the phone become laggy,the signal and 3g keep losing all the time,and i forced to change it,to the hp,which is included in hei's rom

Sent from my super duper lg p990 2x ICS 4.O.4

id say that has to do with your baseband. im not sure tho
24th May 2012, 02:59 AM |#513  
_Vegas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 10
 
Donate to Me
More
Anything news?

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium
24th May 2012, 07:49 AM |#514  
batman1908's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinegt77

id say that has to do with your baseband. im not sure tho

i have the same baseband/ril as always,so it must be something else.
24th May 2012, 10:26 AM |#515  
spica1234's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 3,361
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Vegas

Anything news?

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium

Sorry for the delay due to office work. Anyways, RC2 will be released on this weekends

Here is my To-Do list so far:

+UMS
+More touch responsiveness for compatibility with latest kangs for smoothness
+Fully overall optimization for speed
+More attempt for more better battery life


Let me know if anything is left
Sent From SuperSonic HP 2X Embeded Series!
Last edited by spica1234; 24th May 2012 at 10:32 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to spica1234 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2012, 10:28 AM |#516  
spica1234's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 3,361
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman1908

With nova hd,i always choose hp kernel.I tried your latest rc2 and the settings u suggest,but the phone become laggy,the signal and 3g keep losing all the time,and i forced to change it,to the hp,which is included in hei's rom

Sent from my super duper lg p990 2x ICS 4.O.4

RC2? It must be of heil1125. I have not yet worked on RC2 and nor it's released.
Install ROM.with stock kernel then flash RC1-R over it.
You will find Download link at 1st page

Sent From SuperSonic HP 2X Embeded Series!
24th May 2012, 12:54 PM |#517  
Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
@spica, I can't send files over bluetooth! Tried with Harsh kernel and worked... You can check this for the new release?

But even with this issue, I can't stand and always install your kernel! Like I said before, your kernel is far the best and bluetooth is nothing compared to smoothness from your kernel!
24th May 2012, 05:06 PM |#518  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownstein

@spica, I can't send files over bluetooth! Tried with Harsh kernel and worked... You can check this for the new release?

But even with this issue, I can't stand and always install your kernel! Like I said before, your kernel is far the best and bluetooth is nothing compared to smoothness from your kernel!

+1
25th May 2012, 11:14 AM |#519  
andrasid's Avatar
Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spica1234

Sorry for the delay due to office work. Anyways, RC2 will be released on this weekends

Here is my To-Do list so far:

+UMS
+More touch responsiveness for compatibility with latest kangs for smoothness
+Fully overall optimization for speed
+More attempt for more better battery life


Let me know if anything is left
Sent From SuperSonic HP 2X Embeded Series!

Can't wait until you finish I think these features will be fantastic however your RC1-R is really fantastic too
The Following User Says Thank You to andrasid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 12:27 PM |#520  
Mike7515's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Ginosa
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Are you finish your fantastic relase v2?

Thanks

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes