FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

superoneclick v2.3.3 works for 2.3.6

105 posts
Thanks Meter: 37
 
By bigTINY779, Senior Member on 23rd March 2012, 08:24 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
this root method worked like a charm on my atrix 2 running 2.3.6ota! of coarse all credit goes to shortfuse for making this super easy one click program!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/67909581/Sup...-ShortFuse.zip
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigTINY779 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd March 2012, 07:48 PM |#2  
Gadgetz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 495
 
More
Thanks, but we've had a one click root exploit for 2.3.6 for at least a month now.

Atrix 2//RebelROM//Beats Audio//xLoud//1.125Ghz
23rd March 2012, 07:53 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 916x10

Thanks, but we've had a one click root exploit for 2.3.6 for at least a month now.

Atrix 2//RebelROM//Beats Audio//xLoud//1.125Ghz

Right but now we have options.

Sent from my A2 running abv1
23rd March 2012, 08:54 PM |#4  
tmease1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 369
 
More
I have been living under a rock. I didn't know this. I had to go back to 2.3.5 last weekend and used the ota rootkeeper. Thanks for posting this.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
23rd March 2012, 09:17 PM |#5  
Gadgetz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 495
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmease1

I have been living under a rock. I didn't know this. I had to go back to 2.3.5 last weekend and used the ota rootkeeper. Thanks for posting this.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

Haha, wow. Here's some good reading for you then

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1396650

The previously mentioned one click root method, which works ridiculously fast I might add, is detailed about halfway down the page under "How to Root". There's lots of good info in there, check it out.
23rd March 2012, 09:43 PM |#6  
tmease1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 369
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 916x10

Haha, wow. Here's some good reading for you then

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1396650

The previously mentioned one click root method, which works ridiculously fast I might add, is detailed about halfway down the page under "How to Root". There's lots of good info in there, check it out.

I clicked on your link and at first I felt insulted because the first word on the page i seen was noob. Just jokin, I read through that when i first got my a2. I just didn't realize they had found an exploit for 2.3.6., Its good to know.


Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
Last edited by tmease1; 24th March 2012 at 02:32 AM.
24th March 2012, 02:15 AM |#7  
Gadgetz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 495
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmease1

I clicked on your link and at first I felt insulted because the first word on the page i seen was noob. Just jokin, I read through that when i first got my a2. I just didn't realize they had found an exploit for 2.3.6. Is good to know.


Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

Haha, def didn't intend anything offensive. Hell, I used that thread to walk me through rooting, flashing fxz, etc., when I finally grew the cahones to do it....and I was pretty experienced from my year of flashing/modding my X10.
24th March 2012, 04:32 AM |#8  
bigTINY779's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tempe, AZ
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 916x10

Thanks, but we've had a one click root exploit for 2.3.6 for at least a month now.

Atrix 2//RebelROM//Beats Audio//xLoud//1.125Ghz

I know that there is a one click in the noob thread but I tried it about six times on my new a2 and it didn't work...don't know why. I have been rooting/flashing for a while now on several different phones. I picked this up on the infuse 4g forum and thought I would post it for people who had trouble with the other one click method.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
27th March 2012, 01:04 PM |#9  
dUdE@home's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Would you know if this works for 2.3.6 build DZKL3? And if I want to try it is it brick proof?

My phone: GT-I9100G
Baseband: I9100GDZKL3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7 se.infra@SEI-43 #2
Build: GINGERBREAD.DZKL3
27th March 2012, 03:45 PM |#10  
tmease1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 369
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dUdE@home

Would you know if this works for 2.3.6 build DZKL3? And if I want to try it is it brick proof?

My phone: GT-I9100G
Baseband: I9100GDZKL3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7 se.infra@SEI-43 #2
Build: GINGERBREAD.DZKL3

You need to go to the Samsung forums for this phone and ask there.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
27th March 2012, 04:01 PM |#11  
dUdE@home's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Apologies for wrong section. I rushed without checking which room i was in out of desperation. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to dUdE@home For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes