Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 3,279

1,867 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaverX3X

i hope to hell u revered it to stock or bricked it before u sent it lol.. .:P

When I was on the chat with the rep, I was told to do a factory reset... So I Odined an I897 ROM and said it did the factory reset, turned off and now it won't come back on...lol
The Following User Says Thank You to thomas.raines For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 03:47 AM   |  #82  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 62

246 posts
More
Well done, thomas!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
9th April 2012, 04:11 AM   |  #83  
Recognized Developer
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 5,275

4,281 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas.raines

When I was on the chat with the rep, I was told to do a factory reset... So I Odined an I897 ROM and said it did the factory reset, turned off and now it won't come back on...lol

thats pro thats the way u cover your ass :P
The Following User Says Thank You to RaverX3X For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 07:45 AM   |  #84  
Thanks Meter: 1,580

911 posts
Quote:

Thats awesome haha.

I kinda got flashing frenzy on my unbrickable sgs4g, and in the process of playing with nexus bootloaders I completely lost my efs folder. Even with my backup, my imei is lost. Since I don't have a tmobile account, I cant use insurance or warranty, so I now have in my hands a useless, unbrickable brick of a phone, ready for anything.
9th April 2012, 02:29 PM   |  #85  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 62

246 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaverX3X

thats pro thats the way u cover your ass :P

Almost exactly what I thought when I read that.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
9th April 2012, 07:00 PM   |  #86  
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
Good luck in the ICS porting project. This thread convinced me to have a little patience and wait for your guys progress. I was determined in selling the 4g, but now i reconsidered. My gf has an i9000 galaxy s, running ics 4.0.3 and it works flawless and very fluent in the gallery app, wich i use allot. Anyway, when an alpha version will be out, i will be happy to test it. I don't have programming skills, but i can test and submitt feedback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
10th April 2012, 05:06 AM   |  #87  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 3,279

1,867 posts
Donate to Me
More
For everyone that has PMed me to offe to help, I promised I would have some updated links this weekend, but with my inernet messing up, I have not been very successful. They finally come out and replaced a bad line in the gorund. I will be uploading some testers for you guys to play with. NONE of them are stable and only 1 is somewhat bootable. I will include some instructions on what needs to be done just to get them to be somewhat useful.
On a side note to everyone else, since my phone is on it's way to Sammy, I have been using my wife's old cappy (she got an LG Nitro HD...sweet phone) with Slim ICS. All I can say is, SUPER FREAKING SWEET. I think we can get this ROM kanged over with the help of brains CM7 build.
10th April 2012, 05:11 AM   |  #88  
Recognized Developer
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 5,275

4,281 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

For everyone that has PMed me to offe to help, I promised I would have some updated links this weekend, but with my inernet messing up, I have not been very successful. They finally come out and replaced a bad line in the gorund. I will be uploading some testers for you guys to play with. NONE of them are stable and only 1 is somewhat bootable. I will include some instructions on what needs to be done just to get them to be somewhat useful.
On a side note to everyone else, since my phone is on it's way to Sammy, I have been using my wife's old cappy (she got an LG Nitro HD...sweet phone) with Slim ICS. All I can say is, SUPER FREAKING SWEET. I think we can get this ROM kanged over with the help of brains CM7 build.

get on irc send me what u got see if i can help u with some stuff if u can flash it for me ;P
10th April 2012, 08:57 PM   |  #89  
Seņor Moderator - uoy llort ot tnaem si eltit sihT
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 5,456

17,777 posts
More
Exclamation
*sigh*
Ok...let do something here:
@trolls...stay away from here unless you want to stop trolling
@troll feeders....don't feed the trolls
@everyone...stay on topic and be kind and gentle with each other. I'm a lazy man and like to do nothing but watch YouTube videos so....don't make me coma back here, close this thread and start infracting/banning people, please

Stay on topic and help each other...and remember...must of us were not born with knowledge, someone was kind enough and gave us some of theirs...reciprocate

Cheers,
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to M_T_M For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2012, 05:53 PM   |  #90  
Thanks Meter: 0

29 posts
noob here
i am kind of a noob, but not really. I cant really develop, but i am great with rooting, and hacking phones, what version do i flash, the bootable one?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread