FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Game] Real Racing 3 Na+Row ---> GFX patch

3,817 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,004

Post Reply Email Thread
• • • Real Racing 3 • • •

Overview: Hyper-realistic. Pure fun. And FREE. Real Racing 3 sets a new standard for mobile racing games – it really must be experienced to be believed.
**You’ll need to have up to 1.19GB of free space on your device – it’s worth it!**

Trailblazing new features include officially licensed tracks, an expanded 22-car grid, and over 45 meticulously detailed cars from makers like Porsche, Lamborghini, Dodge, Bugatti, and Audi. Plus, racing with friends gets kicked into another dimension with the reality-bending Time Shifted Multiplayer™ (TSM) technology.

REAL CARS
Featuring Real Racing’s largest roster of cars yet, don’t miss our new manufacturers like Porsche, Lamborghini, Dodge, Bugatti, and Audi. Take the wheels of over 45 intensely detailed racers and test your skills on an authentic 22-car race grid – for the first time on mobile.

REAL TRACKS
In another first for the Real Racing series, burn rubber on a full lineup of real tracks in multiple configurations from top locations around the world, including Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Silverstone, Hockenheimring, and many more.

REAL PEOPLE
Like nothing you’ve seen before, our innovative new Time Shifted Multiplayer™ lets you race anyone, anytime – even if they’re offline! Every career event is filled with fully interactive AI-controlled time-shifted versions of your Game Center or Facebook friends, as well as other players from around the world.

MORE CHOICES THAN EVER
Compete in over 900 events like cup races, eliminations, endurance challenges, and drag races. Upgrade your car parts to maximize performance. See the action through a variety of camera angles and fine-tune the controls to your personal preference.

THE PREMIER RACING EXPERIENCE
Powered by the remarkable new Mint™ 3 Engine, Real Racing 3 features persistent car damage, fully functioning rear view mirrors, and dynamic reflections for a super-enhanced racing reality. Enjoy a rich, next-gen game with the most advanced cross-platform social and competitive racing community ever. Real Racing 3 delivers it all.

Quote:

Welcome to the definitive racing experience for everyone, everywhere.
From Playstore
North america
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ea.games.r3_na
International
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...a.games.r3_row
Or
Download APK at Real Racing 3

I have some trouble with GFX on my HoX... i follow a tutorial to force RR3 to use High GFX on my HOX... everything looks Good...
Reflect in rearview, quality, far view, car, and evry thing you need to say : Check this baby... i have a BIG...

Quote:

How To :

Here you have 4 files:
AndroidLow.plist (blurry textures, no real-time reflections only shadows from bridges, car has blob shadow) > Nexus 7 default
AndroidMid.plist (normal textures, no real-time reflections only shadows from bridges, car has real-time shadow)
AndroidHigh.plist (normal textures, real-time reflections of environment and bridges, car has real-time shadow) > Galaxy S3 default
AndroidXtraHigh.plist (detailed textures, real-time reflections of environment and bridges, car has real-time shadow)

How to change the config:
Just check what config file your device is currently using - or guess it - and rename it to "__Android..." to have a backup if the method isn't working for you. Then select the choosen config file, copy it and rename it to the name you changed above.

I change every quality selector by XtraHigh because Hox use Low Quality (EA smoke some Weed everyday)...
If Hamdir is somewhere, maybe he can post some tips to have full power gaming, maybe Gaming boost will be a good companion with this game...

Actually on Stock Kernel + S2W + maXimus 12.0.0.1... i can play full without extra stuff installed !!

Attached... already files to push in specific folder with save file !
• Added Multi Res Selector
Open Archive -> Choose Your quality -> Extract content of Res in SDCard

Quote:

APK - RR3 GFX
The best easy way to change gfx on your game... Real Racing 3
Credit : Hitex.lt

Credit for Nexus 7 : astuermer

I am not responsable for any damage you do to your device
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to lesscro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lesscro Ad-Free

1st March 2013, 09:39 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Beirut
Thanks Meter: 22,420

More
awesome!

thanks for the graphics mode

should also go to the game mods thread

just use KK or XM or NCX kernels plus interactive and you will be fine

much better than stock kernel
1st March 2013, 09:46 AM |#3  
i want keep battery because i need on road using navigation software... my latest test with other kernel have some issue... then back to stock, never a trouble.. but i want a real custom kernel because i want -uV my CPU and fix GPU @ 520 + some other feature who a kernel can be the best !!
1st March 2013, 09:52 AM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Beirut

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesscro

i want keep battery because i need on road using navigation software... my latest test with other kernel have some issue... then back to stock, never a trouble.. but i want a real custom kernel because i want -uV my CPU and fix GPU @ 520 + some other feature who a kernel can be the best !!

XM146 is my pick for now

if i change you will see it in my signature
The Following User Says Thank You to hamdir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamdir Ad-Free
1st March 2013, 10:37 AM |#5  
Ok !
Actually try XM#106 (stable version)
-uV -37.5mV
CPU Max 1.5Ghz min ###
Governor On Demand

Activate S2W using init.D...

Seems wotk witout trouble actually... i will try a day usage and send feedback...
1st March 2013, 10:42 AM |#6  
Recognized Contributor
Beirut

More
Quote:

Ok !
Actually try XM#106 (stable version)
-uV -37.5mV
CPU Max 1.5Ghz min ###
Governor On Demand

Activate S2W using init.D...

Seems wotk witout trouble actually... i will try a day usage and send feedback...

ondemand no go unless u use gaming boost

u dont need init for s2w on XM
1st March 2013, 10:52 AM |#7  
Flag Nassjo
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Sv: [Game] Real Racing 3 Na+Row ---> GFX patch
Quote:

• • • Real Racing 3 • • •

Overview: Hyper-realistic. Pure fun. And FREE. Real Racing 3 sets a new standard for mobile racing games – it really must be experienced to be believed.
**You’ll need to have up to 1.19GB of free space on your device – it’s worth it!**

Trailblazing new features include officially licensed tracks, an expanded 22-car grid, and over 45 meticulously detailed cars from makers like Porsche, Lamborghini, Dodge, Bugatti, and Audi. Plus, racing with friends gets kicked into another dimension with the reality-bending Time Shifted Multiplayer™ (TSM) technology.

REAL CARS
Featuring Real Racing’s largest roster of cars yet, don’t miss our new manufacturers like Porsche, Lamborghini, Dodge, Bugatti, and Audi. Take the wheels of over 45 intensely detailed racers and test your skills on an authentic 22-car race grid – for the first time on mobile.

REAL TRACKS
In another first for the Real Racing series, burn rubber on a full lineup of real tracks in multiple configurations from top locations around the world, including Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Silverstone, Hockenheimring, and many more.

REAL PEOPLE
Like nothing you’ve seen before, our innovative new Time Shifted Multiplayer™ lets you race anyone, anytime – even if they’re offline! Every career event is filled with fully interactive AI-controlled time-shifted versions of your Game Center or Facebook friends, as well as other players from around the world.

MORE CHOICES THAN EVER
Compete in over 900 events like cup races, eliminations, endurance challenges, and drag races. Upgrade your car parts to maximize performance. See the action through a variety of camera angles and fine-tune the controls to your personal preference.

THE PREMIER RACING EXPERIENCE
Powered by the remarkable new Mint™ 3 Engine, Real Racing 3 features persistent car damage, fully functioning rear view mirrors, and dynamic reflections for a super-enhanced racing reality. Enjoy a rich, next-gen game with the most advanced cross-platform social and competitive racing community ever. Real Racing 3 delivers it all.

I have some trouble with GFX on my HoX... i follow a tutorial to force RR3 to use High GFX on my HOX... everything looks Good...
Reflect in rearview, quality, far view, car, and evry thing you need to say : Check this baby... i have a BIG...

I change every quality selector by XtraHigh because Hox use Low Quality (EA smoke some Weed everyday)...
If Hamdir is somewhere, maybe he can post some tips to have full power gaming, maybe Gaming boost will be a good companion with this game...

Actually on Stock Kernel + S2W + maXimus 12.0.0.1... i can play full without extra stuff installed !!

Attached... already files to push in spefic folder with save file !

Credis : astuermer

I am not responsable for any damage you do to your device

I don't understand. Maybe you can do a better guide because I don't understand anything. Where is the files? Which files? What name am I supposed to change to?

Skickat från min Nexus 4 via Tapatalk 2
1st March 2013, 12:40 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
thank u!
works great, im stock 4.1.1 unrooted
some frame drops here and there but its 100% playable, better than nfs

i also downloaded unlimiteded money/gold patch so i can now fully enjoy this game

sry 4 my english
The Following User Says Thank You to mestresp00n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mestresp00n Ad-Free
1st March 2013, 12:43 PM |#9  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 3,280

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbeboy

I don't understand. Maybe you can do a better guide because I don't understand anything. Where is the files? Which files? What name am I supposed to change to?

Skickat från min Nexus 4 via Tapatalk 2

it's in the data folder from the game in sdcard/Android/data or obb...then if obb just rename to .zip and open it or if data then go in the folder search this file backup and copy the attached file in first post :P just follow rest of the instructions
1st March 2013, 03:08 PM |#10  
Flag Bilbao
Thanks Meter: 623

More
Re: [Game] Real Racing 3 Na+Row ---> GFX patch
I have tested the game on my iphone 5 and in the ipad 2, and the game is much better, its play in full graphics and its amazing! Is more smooth than in our HOX and all the problem is because ea dont want to support tegra 3!!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
1st March 2013, 03:33 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Dude, works flawlessly on my Galaxy Note N7000. Big thanks.

Btw, don't extract the .zip on your desktop Mac because the .depot folder is hidden...do it on your Android phone with your favorite file browser.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)