So, I'm done with setting up the phone. Read below the image if you wanna know what's done to it.
1080 resolution due to details and such.. I want you guys to see it right.
- ViperX rom.
- DPI: 240 for semi-tablet UI.
- Used Rom Toolbox Lite to apply Ubuntu font to most of the system.
- Deleted Rosie, that filthy tard.
- Nova Launcher Prime with modified grid on desktop as well as AppDrawer.
- Glass HD icon's used on home screen. http://browse.deviantart.com/art/And...s-HD-289192710
- Home button modded to do "Open AppDrawer." on home screen.
- Recents button modded to do "Settings" on quick press, "Recent's Window" on hold.
- HTC Input uninstalled.
- JellyBean Keyboard installed alongside with a few themes.
- Killed settings shortcut and applied quick settings in the Notification's Windows. Set 50% transp. onto it as well.
- Applied easy to use stock Recent's Windows in order to quick-swipe with my thumb as I used to do on AOKP on the old Note.
Thanks for looking.
"XO Pressley has the deck."
Get Tab Pro 10.1.psd complete with gloss and background layers here to make your own smechsy screenshot.