FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

 View Poll Results: Should Oscar Stay or Should Oscar go?

Yes I think Oscar should go now
 
4 Vote(s)
12.12%
No Oscar should stay
 
10 Vote(s)
30.30%
I could careless
 
4 Vote(s)
12.12%
How bout gettin rid of smoke overscroll glows??
 
5 Vote(s)
15.15%
Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
 
13 Vote(s)
39.39%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

✰05.01.13✰ //ROM\\ D.I.R.T//DigitalKarma V9 Enlightenment: Neon-blue Edition(FINAL)

24th March 2012, 01:09 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Um, it kind of won't flash, lol. Look at my updated post. LOOKS great. Won't flash though . I've always had a soft spot for the stock experience, as it always seems to me the most functional and fluid of anything I've tried. Of course, plenty of tweaks, themes and optimizations thanks to superuser abilities always help
 
 
24th March 2012, 01:19 AM |#12  
volk9029's Avatar
Senior Member
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,689
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeboy254

Um, it kind of won't flash, lol. Look at my updated post. LOOKS great. Won't flash though . I've always had a soft spot for the stock experience, as it always seems to me the most functional and fluid of anything I've tried. Of course, plenty of tweaks, themes and optimizations thanks to superuser abilities always help

Are you on clockwork mod recovery? You can switch to amon ra 2.3.

Sent from my lair.
24th March 2012, 01:22 AM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Yeah, I'm on CWM 5.0.2.2, which I love. Not a big fan of Ra, but I'll try it...
24th March 2012, 01:34 AM |#14  
volk9029's Avatar
Senior Member
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,689
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeboy254

Yeah, I'm on CWM 5.0.2.2, which I love. Not a big fan of Ra, but I'll try it...

You can flash amon ra then nandroid flash this rom then flash back to cwm.

Sent from my lair.
24th March 2012, 01:51 AM |#15  
Digitalkarma's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,643
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeboy254

Um, it kind of won't flash, lol. Look at my updated post. LOOKS great. Won't flash though . I've always had a soft spot for the stock experience, as it always seems to me the most functional and fluid of anything I've tried. Of course, plenty of tweaks, themes and optimizations thanks to superuser abilities always help

sorry about the inconvenience buddy! when i zipped up the rom i didn't use an updater-script or edify script which i believe is compatible with CWM. i never have used CWM. i've heard more cons about CWM than there are pros with AmonRa. it's just a more reliable Recovery so i stuck with AMonRa ever since i rooted....but yeah what Volk said.
The Following User Says Thank You to Digitalkarma For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2012, 02:15 AM |#16  
Diablo67's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ħ℃ ∃Ṽϴ 4Ḡ
Thanks Meter: 2,784
 
Donate to Me
More
When did fileserve come back,nice deving by the way,hope to see more from you.

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalkarma

sorry about the inconvenience buddy! when i zipped up the rom i didn't use an updater-script or edify script which i believe is compatible with CWM. i never have used CWM. i've heard more cons about CWM than there are pros with AmonRa. it's just a more reliable Recovery so i stuck with AMonRa ever since i rooted....but yeah what Volk said.

If you need any help,let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to Diablo67 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2012, 02:16 AM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalkarma

sorry about the inconvenience buddy! when i zipped up the rom i didn't use an updater-script or edify script which i believe is compatible with CWM. i never have used CWM. i've heard more cons about CWM than there are pros with AmonRa. it's just a more reliable Recovery so i stuck with AMonRa ever since i rooted....but yeah what Volk said.

For the next release:
  • Include live wallpapers (I added them back in, just can't resist them).
  • CRT animations
  • Extended quick settings
  • Custom kernel (I'd suggest lionfish, what I always use. Use with permission).
  • GPU UI Rendering
  • Get me leftover pizza and soda from the fridge (dead serious).

Otherwise, it's actually really smooth, and runs great. Awesome job.

EDIT: Yeah, I flashed Amon RA. The only reason I don't use it is because it doesn't support the capacitive buttons, and my power and volume buttons are getting worn down from all the recovery booting/flashing lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankeeboy254 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2012, 06:36 AM |#18  
Digitalkarma's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,643
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo67

When did fileserve come back,nice deving by the way,hope to see more from you.

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

If you need any help,let me know.

thanks Diablo, keep up the good work with your roms and i dunno why i picked fileserve lol. the hosting sites that came to mind were fileserve and mediafire.. devhost is a nice place, must be the new place that everyone hosts their roms now..
The Following User Says Thank You to Digitalkarma For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2012, 06:37 AM |#19  
Digitalkarma's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,643
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeboy254

For the next release:

  • Include live wallpapers (I added them back in, just can't resist them).
  • CRT animations
  • Extended quick settings
  • Custom kernel (I'd suggest lionfish, what I always use. Use with permission).
  • GPU UI Rendering
  • Get me leftover pizza and soda from the fridge (dead serious).

Otherwise, it's actually really smooth, and runs great. Awesome job.

EDIT: Yeah, I flashed Amon RA. The only reason I don't use it is because it doesn't support the capacitive buttons, and my power and volume buttons are getting worn down from all the recovery booting/flashing lol.

right on it sir! and thanks again lol my volume buttons are getting a little rickety too hahaha
The Following User Says Thank You to Digitalkarma For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2012, 06:52 AM |#20  
guih's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalkarma

right on it sir! and thanks again lol my volume buttons are getting a little rickety too hahaha

I suggest ca1ne's classic kernel, has SBC
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
i won the lottery with this rom, match made in heaven, seduced by karma!!, sense 4.0 meets sense 1.0, team d.i.r.t / tincandroid, this rom got me pregnant
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes