Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,212 Members 42,807 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Should Oscar Stay or Should Oscar go?
Yes I think Oscar should go now 4 12.12%
No Oscar should stay 10 30.30%
I could careless 4 12.12%
How bout gettin rid of smoke overscroll glows?? 5 15.15%
Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street? 13 39.39%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

✰05.01.13✰ //ROM\\ D.I.R.T//DigitalKarma V9 Enlightenment: Neon-blue Edition(FINAL)

Tip us?

Digitalkarma
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,642

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 View Post
Funny, I just finished seeing AVENGERS too. I haven't had any of the problems with widgets or calendar. I just flashed Rom and underworld v6 kernel and all good.

BTW. Wouldn't v6 kernel go great with v6 final..cough cough..

LOL
I know! Wouldn't it be a great match?? but then again I probably wouldn't want to delay my Rom another day or two. V6 is ready to go lol. I'll definitely talk to ca1ne about putting this in v7 cuz I have no idea how to bake in a custom kernel.

And the Avengers was awesome!

DigitalKarma v7.77 Jackpot Edition for HTC EVO 4G.....................................DigitalKarm a Zen RLS3 for Sprint HTC One
"One of my favorite roms I ever enjoyed working on. Fond memories"..........."The most polished looking rom I've made to date and I love red"

mrflex
Old
Thanks Meter 8
This is by far the best rom I have flashed and yes I have flashed a bunch. I'm running V5 with underworld V5 and I'm consistently getting over a day of battery life with moderate use, very smooth, fast and everything I'm looking for in a daily use rom. Thanks 200% DK for the work you put into this. Now I'll keep refreshing my browser until V6 final is up and I will have V6+V6= Goodly goodness

tltb26
Old
(Last edited by tltb26; 10th May 2012 at 04:48 AM.) Reason: added comment
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalkarma View Post
or the homescreen disappearing.
DK, I apologize if my statement was confusing...the home screen issue is NOT on your ROM. I was mentioning that I tried another ROM that had this "hesitation" of widgets movement/assignment (that I'm experiencing in your ROM). (But the other rom, in comparison, had the magic trick of home screen disappearing).

Also, update since 2nd flash...it seems to have smoothed itself out. The widgets take longer than "normal" to load (IMO), but it isn't dramatic & is not necessarily a result of the ROMs processing. But movement of home screens and reassignment/relocation of widgets seems to have dissipated to "one-one thousand" :D

Your acknowledgment & feedback is highly appreciated. I think RascalDoc and I may just be a smidgen of the percentage of your ROM users, that may experience this behavior. Hopefully it has smoothed out for him too.

Anxiously but patiently awaiting for V6...
" T " "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."
<<HTC EVO 4G LTE, JEWEL>> TEST DRIVING: VARIOUS ROMS =...MeanBean v3..., Viper4G...M2 [BOOM]SuperJELLY...Sinister LTE V8...JB Tranquility RLS2...=
Android 4.1.1+SENSE 4+, Firmware 3.16, S-OFF, HBoot 1.12, TWRP 2.3.3

<<ASUS TRANSFORMER, TF101>>

Android Revolution HD 3.6 | High Quality & Performance | ICS | TF101/101G, NachoRooted, Rogue XM Recovery v1.3.0 (CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.7)

RascalDoc
Old
(Last edited by RascalDoc; 10th May 2012 at 11:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by tltb26 View Post
DK, I apologize if my statement was confusing...the home screen issue is NOT on your ROM. I was mentioning that I tried another ROM that had this "hesitation" of widgets movement/assignment (that I'm experiencing in your ROM). (But the other rom, in comparison, had the magic trick of home screen disappearing).

Also, update since 2nd flash...it seems to have smoothed itself out. The widgets take longer than "normal" to load (IMO), but it isn't dramatic & is not necessarily a result of the ROMs processing. But movement of home screens and reassignment/relocation of widgets seems to have dissipated to "one-one thousand" :D

Your acknowledgment & feedback is highly appreciated. I think RascalDoc and I may just be a smidgen of the percentage of your ROM users, that may experience this behavior. Hopefully it has smoothed out for him too.

Anxiously but patiently awaiting for V6...
Has not smoothed out or corrected. Did you reflash over your first flash or do a complete wipe and start over? I'm not crazy about the second option LOL

Will see how the final version acts. It is NO WAY a deal breaker though I eventually got widgets that do what I want loaded.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

tltb26
Old
Thanks Meter 5
RascalDoc
Quote:
Did you reflash over your first flash or do a complete wipe and start over?
I did a complete wipe and fresh flash. To my knowledge, flashing over a ROM is only workable for updates/themes/mods/scripts...specifically designed for a particular ROM or proven to work "universally". Strangely, this sniggle with the widgets & home screens wasn't as bad after I flashed the second time; the first time rendered the phone almost unusable.

I'm noticing it again tonight...the home screen sticks when moving from screen to screen...sometimes for a whole 10-15 seconds; somewhat of a freeze because the phone is completely unresponsive save for pressing the power button. I'm really starting to think it is the HTC album widget and/or the Calengoo 4x4 month view widget; they are the most recent adds/changes. I'm going to try removing both again & testing. Plus...I had that dang process.com.htc.launcher & HTC Sense FC once each tonight.

Alas...same as you...I will see if V6 ovecomes this sniggle. I have the V6 zip already. But I have to take my cell in the morning to my cell provider for some "update". So it will have to wait til after.
" T " "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."
<<HTC EVO 4G LTE, JEWEL>> TEST DRIVING: VARIOUS ROMS =...MeanBean v3..., Viper4G...M2 [BOOM]SuperJELLY...Sinister LTE V8...JB Tranquility RLS2...=
Android 4.1.1+SENSE 4+, Firmware 3.16, S-OFF, HBoot 1.12, TWRP 2.3.3

<<ASUS TRANSFORMER, TF101>>

Android Revolution HD 3.6 | High Quality & Performance | ICS | TF101/101G, NachoRooted, Rogue XM Recovery v1.3.0 (CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.7)
The Following User Says Thank You to tltb26 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RascalDoc
Old
Thanks Meter 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by tltb26 View Post
RascalDoc I did a complete wipe and fresh flash. To my knowledge, flashing over a ROM is only workable for updates/themes/mods/scripts...specifically designed for a particular ROM or proven to work "universally". Strangely, this sniggle with the widgets & home screens wasn't as bad after I flashed the second time; the first time rendered the phone almost unusable.

I'm noticing it again tonight...the home screen sticks when moving from screen to screen...sometimes for a whole 10-15 seconds; somewhat of a freeze because the phone is completely unresponsive save for pressing the power button. I'm really starting to think it is the HTC album widget and/or the Calengoo 4x4 month view widget; they are the most recent adds/changes. I'm going to try removing both again & testing. Plus...I had that dang process.com.htc.launcher & HTC Sense FC once each tonight.

Alas...same as you...I will see if V6 ovecomes this sniggle. I have the V6 zip already. But I have to take my cell in the morning to my cell provider for some "update". So it will have to wait til after.
Thanks ... I know about flashing over something .... I thought as you had flashed it once maybe you flashed right over it. Guess I have to get the final version and then set the sucker up all over again .... *sigh* .... DK I'll update after I'm set up and I see what happens. My home screen issues are NOT like his, my wall paper just doesn't stick and reverts to stock or back to the last one I had up or something like that. I do have the hesitation though at times., Off to flashville ..... hope my karma holds up

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

I went back and looked over the change log ..... IS the final version okay to flash over the beta? DK? You've told me before about wiping everything just to be safe but from the things added and changed .... it looks like a "flashover" might work???? Also .... V6 Supercharger ..... is that baked into the ROM or is it an addon by running it and if so should I go to the original V6 supercharger thread to see about how to set it up? Thanks....

Registerforwhat
Old
(Last edited by Registerforwhat; 10th May 2012 at 03:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Am I blind? I see V6 d/l link yet, no d/l button in the link where is it?!?

edit: refresh found it, excited

rjd728
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Talking Sweet......

Great to see this posted....made my Thursday! Now......just have to find the time to flash and check it out. Kudos to the Dev's once again!
"All Men were not created EVO"
The Following User Says Thank You to rjd728 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

biga1
Old
Thanks Meter 74
definitely fast!! one question, and sorry if this has already been discussed in the thread, but how do you configure the right button of the dock? I did not see a Launchkey app. thanks

RascalDoc
Old
Thanks Meter 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by biga1 View Post
definitely fast!! one question, and sorry if this has already been discussed in the thread, but how do you configure the right button of the dock? I did not see a Launchkey app. thanks
looks to me like that is configured to allow you to add things to the home screen in sense. I just went through looking myself. I hadn't noticed it previously because I use Go Launcher Ex most of the time.

Tags
i won the lottery with this rom, match made in heaven, seduced by karma!!, sense 4.0 meets sense 1.0, team d.i.r.t / tincandroid, this rom got me pregnant