[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for LG Optimus Chic (E720)

OP markolino631

27th April 2012, 02:12 AM   |  #41  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 54

76 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfox2

ok dude you don't get what i mean ok each rom is for the phone that is in it sector for say n u have the gio this page is for the lg optimus chic not the gio u have to go to the gio page to found your problem cause the optimus chic don't have that problem n there is only one problem so far n that has to do with the kernal version witch needs to be update so the guy who made the rom needs to make a patch withen the rom so he can update the kernals

No dude I have tons of experience in flashing ROM's Kernels, etc. I also have experience developing ROMs and Kernels.

I ALSO HAVE THE CHIC IN ADDITION TO THE GIO!!!!!

Have you thought of that yet??? Huh??

ALSO, THE HOME BUTTON DOES NOT WORK IN CM9 IN MY CHIC
9th May 2012, 09:07 PM   |  #42  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 545

719 posts
Donate to Me
More
hey guys try new rom!! work all!! doesn't work only the sensors and camera!! the home button works
The Following User Says Thank You to markolino631 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2012, 09:20 PM   |  #46  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 545

719 posts
Donate to Me
More
fixed sensors proximity and lights in the next version
The Following User Says Thank You to markolino631 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2012, 08:16 AM   |  #47  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
thanks
but you should fix camera first for next version cause u never know when u gonna need it lolz it works great tho i love the rom
18th May 2012, 12:55 AM   |  #48  
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 16

52 posts
More
Finally got the cwm installed after a few attempts
Last edited by dvirring; 4th August 2012 at 04:57 PM.
18th May 2012, 08:16 PM   |  #50  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvirring

I have a question can someone explain how to flash/push the cwm recovery to the lg optimus chic....I have searched everywhere and can't figure out how to flash/push the recovery file to my phone. I have rooted it but its sim card locked (I dont need it sim card unlocked unless you say so)....

Does this phone have any moto fastboot menu like my motorola atrix????? As I am just stuck on trying to figure out how to install clockwork mod on my chic....after its plain sailing for me as its easy.......

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! I just need to know how the hell to install cwm on the chic.....

this will explain everything http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1046135

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread