FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 33.1 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 5 | 4.18.401.3

24th March 2012, 10:23 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1986.

I hope that will be a great device without overheating issues

no overheating whatsoever!
 
 
24th March 2012, 10:45 PM |#22  
Anthropologic's Avatar
Member
Flag Worms
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hi Mike,

I'll flash this ROM when my Device comes to me.

Bute how I could flash the Firmware package? Sorry, but this once I don't understand.
24th March 2012, 11:01 PM |#23  
Evil-Dragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Solihull
Thanks Meter: 411
 
Donate to Me
More
I doubt the firmware package will be needed to begin with since the device will already have the necessary firmware already flashed. However when things begin to change when "Jelly bean" comes to being developed by HTC we might need to flash firmware packages again.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Mike done my duty again to help you get the funds for your HTC One X, enjoy:

3355561295922081A
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evil-Dragon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2012, 11:24 PM |#24  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 74,948
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Dragon

I doubt the firmware package will be needed to begin with since the device will already have the necessary firmware already flashed. However when things begin to change when "Jelly bean" comes to being developed by HTC we might need to flash firmware packages again.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Mike done my duty again to help you get the funds for your HTC One X, enjoy:

3355561295922081A

Thanks mate, extremely appreciated
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike1986. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2012, 12:19 AM |#25  
pwnerman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Flintstone
Thanks Meter: 466
 
Donate to Me
More
can i ask how its possible for a rom to me made for a phone that nobody even has =p tell us your secret lol
25th March 2012, 12:21 AM |#26  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 74,948
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnerman

can i ask how its possible for a rom to me made for a phone that nobody even has =p tell us your secret lol

There are some people with demo devices It's not hard to cook working ROM out of the RUU.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike1986. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2012, 12:28 AM |#27  
pwnerman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Flintstone
Thanks Meter: 466
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1986.

There are some people with demo devices It's not hard to cook working ROM out of the RUU.

i want a demo device mike ill give you 200 thanks for one lol


and do you know if the ones for sale on ebay are real?
25th March 2012, 08:20 AM |#28  
konsti23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Western part of CH
Thanks Meter: 782
 
More
HTC One X Fund
Hey Mike

I hope this helps a bit further.

... and hey... this is NOT for beer...

1T173786NP3496941

Keep going...

K.
25th March 2012, 09:12 AM |#29  
Anthropologic's Avatar
Member
Flag Worms
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Dragon

I doubt the firmware package will be needed to begin with since the device will already have the necessary firmware already flashed. However when things begin to change when "Jelly bean" comes to being developed by HTC we might need to flash firmware packages again.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Mike done my duty again to help you get the funds for your HTC One X, enjoy:

3355561295922081A

Thank you.

So I won't need the Firmware package, right?
25th March 2012, 09:48 AM |#30  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 74,948
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by konsti23

Hey Mike

I hope this helps a bit further.

... and hey... this is NOT for beer...

1T173786NP3496941

Keep going...

K.

Thanks konsti23!

PS. Damn it!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, android revolution hd, arhd, best custom rom, epic custom rom, fastest sense rom, htc one x, htc sense 4.5 / 4+, ice cream sandwich, latest rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes