FORUMS

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM ICS SEMC] MIUI 2.5.11 (New BETA KERNEL)

25th March 2012, 09:06 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Waitin' for the wifi fix to move to this rom.
Thanks fir the good job !
 
 
25th March 2012, 01:49 PM |#22  
Senior Member
Flag France
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
root and wifi bug
25th March 2012, 02:06 PM |#23  
KristianKenneth's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 683
 
Donate to Me
More
Be easy everyone, as you can see this is an alpha release but this rom promises so much, so just wait and be patient.

I really love the idea of miui built on stock. Especially it's compatibility with aire's kernel

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KristianKenneth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2012, 02:29 PM |#24  
OatnezrA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idareyoutoclickthis

Be easy everyone, as you can see this is an alpha release but this rom promises so much, so just wait and be patient.

I really love the idea of miui built on stock. Especially it's compatibility with aire's kernel

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

Yeah,, i must admit this is promising ones,, hopefully next release will be fully functional

Sent from my ST18i using XDA
25th March 2012, 04:04 PM |#25  
iriijo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,525
 
More
Wifi is fixed and I will upload it today at the evening

And I need answers how is the rom?? Stable, fast, ...


Thanks iriijo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iriijo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2012, 04:15 PM |#26  
KristianKenneth's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 683
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iriijo

Wifi is fixed and I will upload it today at the evening

And I need answers how is the rom?? Stable, fast, ...


Thanks iriijo

iriijo can you make a way that the stock SE keyboard to run in this ROM? because it is the only thing that is keeping me to use the stock ROM. I love the xperia keyboard!
25th March 2012, 04:16 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Google image sync missing again. When will this be fixed?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
25th March 2012, 04:21 PM |#28  
iriijo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,525
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idareyoutoclickthis

iriijo can you make a way that the stock SE keyboard to run in this ROM? because it is the only thing that is keeping me to use the stock ROM. I love the xperia keyboard!

In the theroy can work I will try
Good idea I forgot it
The Following User Says Thank You to iriijo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2012, 04:28 PM |#29  
KristianKenneth's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 683
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by iriijo

In the theroy can work I will try
Good idea I forgot it

Stock Camera and Stock Keyboard IMHO are the best Sony Xperia app and you can forget the rest. Thanks! I will patiently wait for the development of this rom
25th March 2012, 04:46 PM |#30  
iriijo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,525
 
More
Changelog:
-Xperia Keyboard
-WiFi fix
-Fix some app crashes
Last edited by iriijo; 25th March 2012 at 04:52 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui, ray, semc, st18i, xperia
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Ray Android Development by ThreadRank