Originally Posted by Vandercoolie
But does this mean i have to put all apps.apks new on my device????
What I do is :
- titanium app backup (just my apps, NO SYSTEM APPS)
- sms and Call history backup (app from Play store)
- contacts backup (i don't need as my contacts sync from gmail)
- consider what else you may want to backup. There should be an app for it in Play store. As I use Go-launcher I back its settings)
- cwm backup
- 3 x wipe, data, cache, dalvik
- install TurkBey ROM
- Let Google restore apps (if you setting enabled to have it backed up to Google)
- restore apps from titanium backup (ONLY MY APPS, NO SYSTEM APPS)
- restore your other backups/settings
The Google restore, gives you WiFi settings back among probably others.
The Titanium restore gives YOUR apps and their data back.
I always do FULL wipe and follow above, it doesn't take long to get things back to the way they were. I have a folder with all icons I need to backup and restore and just click each one).
Hope this helps ?
Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
Rom: TurkbeyRom (latest)
Kernel: Abyss (latest)
Launcher: Go Launcher Ex