once got reboot when I turn wi-fi on/off/scan.. It's alpha
you need to update terminal emulator to version 1.0.41 if not so
Check progress in DEV section http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1562595
Thanks very much for porting ICS to legend.
Does anyone know if it possible to get Cyangen Mod 9 Music working?
Unable to link
Cause I have tried, and after uninstalling the music app that is installed with the ROM, but when I try to install this app, it does not install correctly.
boots up normally after flashing the zip in CWM, but after flashing gapps it bootloops, and after awhile of countless flashing i discovered it bootloops even before flashing gapps, so i tried different step to flash it and finally it boots up normally, here's what i did :
1) full wipe, dalvik cache and cache partition, factory reset
2) flash the main cm9 zip
3) full wipe, dalvik cache and cache partition, factory reset (again)
4) flash gapps (not tiny version)
5) reboot, if it boots up normally thats great, if not its ok, continue to step 6
6) boot into CWM
7) dont wipe or anything*
8) flash the main cm9 zip
9) instead of rebooting device, continue by just flashing gapps (not tiny version)
this were the steps i did to fix the bootloops after flashing gapps, apparently the gapps tiny version is not compatible with cm9 on the htc legend thats why i stick to the normal gapps file, i hope this helps anyone of u experiencing the bootloops after flashing gapps