Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,332 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM9/CM10 UNOFFICIAL Ice Cream Sandwich/ Jelly Bean for Legend

Tip us?

obscurer
Old
Thanks Meter 8
bialy663 yep, there are problems with wi-fi
once got reboot when I turn wi-fi on/off/scan.. It's alpha

you need to update terminal emulator to version 1.0.41 if not so

akashj17
Old
Thanks Meter 35
hey zublea thnx for your workk.. its nice to have ICS on legend.. but i want to tell you im a HuGE fan of hTC sence I JUST ROOT MY PHONE SO I CN USE OGO2's rom.. nd its so gud.. is there any way so the new sence 4 can be ported to legend.. or can be combined with your rom...

it will be so nice to have hTC sence4 on our phone..
thnksss in advancee...
The Following User Says Thank You to akashj17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pasanjay
Old
Thanks Meter 103
I have been using this ROM for few days now. So far so good. Everythng works perfctly n smoothly. waiting for a beta release with camera working. Thanks for your hard work

legance84
Old
Thanks Meter 0
great rom ! but, can you add rsap (remote sim access protocol) support to it ?

i use it to connect my android with my car`s premium bluetooth handsfree kit.

Natively this protocol is not supported on android, just galaxy s and a few other phones have it. It would be great to have it in this rom. Thanks and i`m waiting for the camera fix also

wipeout_uk
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeubea View Post
great work zeubea - i signed up to XDA to say thanks for sharing!

ruuning it for a week now, no problems at all, exactly as described in your first post on the dev forum. great ROM.

Qax
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks very much for porting ICS to legend.

Does anyone know if it possible to get Cyangen Mod 9 Music working?
Unable to link
Cause I have tried, and after uninstalling the music app that is installed with the ROM, but when I try to install this app, it does not install correctly.

haribos
Old
(Last edited by haribos; 15th April 2012 at 08:36 PM.) Reason: syntax error
Thanks Meter 2
Default CM9 UNOFFICIAL (Ice Cream Sandwich) Android 4.0.4 based port for Legend

Hi zeubea and thanks for your great work. I'm using your rom since couple days and facing an issue related to sounds. I try to change ring and notification sounds, but after some time they revert to default settings(UNDOCK and Caribean ice). Same is observed when i restart my phone.

pasanjay
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qax View Post
Thanks very much for porting ICS to legend.

Does anyone know if it possible to get Cyangen Mod 9 Music working?
Unable to link
Cause I have tried, and after uninstalling the music app that is installed with the ROM, but when I try to install this app, it does not install correctly.
Yes cm9 music is working on my phone. you have to uninstall music.apk using titanium backup and reboot your phone. Then install cm music.apk or put it in sys/app using root explorer.reboot again

Caifan09
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasanjay View Post
Yes cm9 music is working on my phone. you have to uninstall music.apk using titanium backup and reboot your phone. Then install cm music.apk or put it in sys/app using root explorer.reboot again
Or once you have downloaded the ICS alpha rom on your pc, open the zip file and go directly to system/app/ and delete both music.apk and music.odex, then place the new cm9 music.apk in there in System/app/ and you are done. flash the zip and enjoy.

m@ttie
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dookieaces View Post
boots up normally after flashing the zip in CWM, but after flashing gapps it bootloops, and after awhile of countless flashing i discovered it bootloops even before flashing gapps, so i tried different step to flash it and finally it boots up normally, here's what i did :

1) full wipe, dalvik cache and cache partition, factory reset
2) flash the main cm9 zip
3) full wipe, dalvik cache and cache partition, factory reset (again)
4) flash gapps (not tiny version)
5) reboot, if it boots up normally thats great, if not its ok, continue to step 6
6) boot into CWM
7) dont wipe or anything*
8) flash the main cm9 zip
9) instead of rebooting device, continue by just flashing gapps (not tiny version)

this were the steps i did to fix the bootloops after flashing gapps, apparently the gapps tiny version is not compatible with cm9 on the htc legend thats why i stick to the normal gapps file, i hope this helps anyone of u experiencing the bootloops after flashing gapps
Thanks! This did the trick for me!