ZTE Optik

Tip us?

tboneheath
Old
(Last edited by tboneheath; 3rd April 2012 at 04:54 PM.) Reason: misspelling
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default ZTE Optik

Does anyone know where or if there is someone or a place to go and find the way to root the ZTE Optik our its there anywhere to do that yet

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to tboneheath For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xsleazoidx
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Same here, my friend has a Optik, and I'd like to root it for him. No luck finding a site, is there anyone who can help
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xsleazoidx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

grindnmosh
Old
Thanks Meter 416

DONATE TO ME
Interested in optik root myself. I grabbed 2 of these for me and the wife.

sent from my inbREDed EVO 3D using XDA Premium

Grind Design Thread

Get your own DropBox<==== Click it you know you want to.

Hit the THANKS BUTTON for anyone that has HELPED YOU.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grindnmosh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

grindnmosh
Old
Thanks Meter 416

DONATE TO ME
Need Root for ZTE Optik with TWRP 2.1 and Honeycomb/ICS ROMs. Not a developer but willing to learn so I can help.

Grind Design Thread

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grindnmosh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

grindnmosh
Old
(Last edited by grindnmosh; 20th April 2012 at 04:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 416

DONATE TO ME
Did a lot of research and sucessfully rooted my optik. Instructions and info here. CWM for 7 inch. Custom kernel for v55 great stuff. If need help ask .
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1473555 but need superboot from this thread http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/4...-sprint-optik/ First thread has some ROM developer info.

sent from my inbREDed EVO 3D using XDA Premium

Grind Design Thread

Roycehams
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default No mass storage option for ZTE

So I have come into possession of about 8 of these things ( friend works at sprint) and I have been messing around with them Got one completely rooted everything works fine even USB mass storage. It sees the internal car and the external card on my computer but the rotation doesn't work (had to download an app to fix). But none of the others have been able to plug up to the computer as a mass storage device. I think I ran in the developer page that this was missing from this Tablet. Is this true?

Roycehams
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roycehams View Post
So I have come into possession of about 8 of these things ( friend works at sprint) and I have been messing around with them Got one completely rooted everything works fine even USB mass storage. It sees the internal car and the external card on my computer but the rotation doesn't work (had to download an app to fix). But none of the others have been able to plug up to the computer as a mass storage device. I think I ran in the developer page that this was missing from this Tablet. Is this true?
9th post