Flag Beauvais, Oise
Thanks Meter: 16

63 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaale

+1

I would love to be able to change the dock and folder icon (+variuous overlays, shadows, etc)

You can edit all

Envoyé depuis mon HTC Desire HD avec Tapatalk
30th March 2012, 03:29 AM   |  #62  
Flag Tashkent
Thanks Meter: 186

893 posts
More
BTW, folks, is there an authomatic miui2 GB to miui4 ICS conversion functionality in the application?

Sent from nowhere
30th March 2012, 03:42 AM   |  #63  
OP Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 139

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tajimura

BTW, folks, is there an authomatic miui2 GB to miui4 ICS conversion functionality in the application?

Sent from nowhere

Hey mate... The application can edit both GB and v4 themes - i'm unclear as to what the differences are at the moment though... As far as I know, MIUIv4 still does not support XMLs properly, and so this application will not be able to properly convert themes until the MIUI devs make this possible.
30th March 2012, 04:33 AM   |  #64  
OP Member
Flag Sydney

60 posts
More
0.26 released

30/03/2012

Allowed resizing in main form, icon editor and text editor
New XML button for other apks
Replace boot audio
New Icon

Get it here
30th March 2012, 06:20 AM   |  #65  
Flag Tashkent
Thanks Meter: 186

893 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clever_Name_Here

Hey mate... The application can edit both GB and v4 themes - i'm unclear as to what the differences are at the moment though... As far as I know, MIUIv4 still does not support XMLs properly, and so this application will not be able to properly convert themes until the MIUI devs make this possible.

Ah, okay, bro. Keep up the good work

Sent from nowhere
1st April 2012, 02:12 PM   |  #66  
OP Member
Flag Sydney

60 posts
More
1.0 has been released!!!
Hi Guys!

Just letting you know that I have released version 1.0 with its own website at http://miuithemeeditor.netai.net/s/. This will become the official website for the tool!

Go check it out, and as always, if you have found bugs or have suggestions, tell me using the new issues and suggestions page!

Thanks,
Clever_Name_Here
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clever_Name_Here For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2012, 02:35 PM   |  #67  
Flag Klang
Thanks Meter: 230

1,060 posts
More
this tool was great!really help a lot

suggestion,i dont know is it possible or not,its about icons,an ability to pull apps details(system/user apps),ie original icon(want to be changed) and the package name(ie "com.android.mms" so the new icon will appear in launcher),this will make it easier for themer to change the icon
1st April 2012, 02:50 PM   |  #68  
OP Member
Flag Sydney

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashid.fairus

this tool was great!really help a lot

suggestion,i dont know is it possible or not,its about icons,an ability to pull apps details(system/user apps),ie original icon(want to be changed) and the package name(ie "com.android.mms" so the new icon will appear in launcher),this will make it easier for themer to change the icon

Hi,
If you want to add an icon so it modifies in the drawer, simply find your application that you want to change in the online market, and look at end of the the link.

For instance:
If you wanted to know the package name for Whatsapp Messenger, then simply find whatsapp on the market, get the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.whatsapp and see how it says id=com.whatsapp at the end?

The value of id is the package name, so the package name for whatsapp is com.whatsapp . Then you can just use my editor to add a new icon, enter com.whatsapp into the package name text box and select an icon!

I plan to add this guide to the website asap - I will try to word it better though!

Thanks,
John
1st April 2012, 03:31 PM   |  #69  
Thanks Meter: 357

321 posts
I can't download it from your website,gets halfway and stops!
1st April 2012, 03:45 PM   |  #70  
OP Member
Flag Sydney

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by msh8472

I can't download it from your website,gets halfway and stops!

PM Sent

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui theme editor creator maker
Previous Thread Next Thread